What is your worst date/sex story? Watch

emilyyou
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I posted on another forum a few days ago, detailing my most recent and worst date I've ever had.

It was my 4th date with a guy, we just went round to his to watch some films. He told me beforehand that he was a virgin, which didn't bother me in the slightest. As the night progressed, we 'attempted' to have sex. I say attempted because his flimsy bed collapsed mid way through and then he had a mini asthma attack due to hurling the mattress around the room, whilst I was running around trying to find his inhaler. As if this wasn't enough, after he had composed himself, the strain of trying to pull the remaining slats out of the bed frame caused him to let out the most horrendous, smelly fart.

We haven't seen one another since.

So, what are your worst date/sex stories?
sg4411
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I liked talking to the guy(s), anomaly.
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
bAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE MENTION FARTS YAY
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
I started dating a guy and as soon as we had sex he ghosted me. That wasn't what pissed me off though - a few months later he messaged and said he had a 'rash on his foot' and proceeded to try and convince me it was a symptom of an STI that I had given HIM. We agreed to both get tested so I got got it done - the full monty (injection, blood test, swabs, pee etc) and it was a really frightening situation because I was too ashamed to tell anyone. It came back clear (obviously) and I messaged him. He read it and didn't even bother replying - absolute radio silence. Turns out he'd done the exact same thing to a couple of other girls.
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mine are just funny, if frustrating xD I guess most recent one would be first time trying to have sex with my current partner.

We met up and decided to go straight to mine and get food after. We get to mine, it's going great and then it's time for a condom. I get one out, look at it, look at his thing, look back at the condom and go "babe, it's not going to fit". He decided to try anyway so I sat there for like 5-10 minutes totally naked, giggling and watching him try the different condoms I had.

Months later, I still make size jokes xD
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I met up with him, the conversation wasn't great but it could have been a lot worse. He pulls out his phone and says he didn't realise the time and has to pick up his friend from the station (so close to where I live) and just walks out. He then texts me the next day saying that he didn't think we were right for each other!
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
LMAO that is funny.
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by emilyyou)
So, what are your worst date/sex stories?
No need to tell that story twice. I get that it wasn't pleasant, but you've already mentioned it before.

No real "worst dates"; not been in a situation like that which has been uncomfortable, as conversation flows quite well between both parties and girls enjoy their time with me (and I, them).

Two girls I've had sex with have just been awkward experiences in general, and big regrets of mine. Nothing specific, just not as attracted to them as I thought I was and/or they had issues stemming from previous relationships they couldn't let go of.
qasim98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Where do I start hmmm..
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't have any.