The Student Room Group

Any chance I could be pregnant after withdrawal bleed?

Please give me advice .. so I've been on the microgynon combined pill for the past 6 months. I'm in a long distance relationship and me and my boyfriend have always used a condom. He came to visit me this time and we didn't use one throughout his three day stay and we had intercourse 4 times. For the past 2 weeks I've had constant nausea, tiredness, cramps, urinating more often than usual also a mix of diarrhoea and constipation and I've been getting on and off headaches. I was about to take a test but then I got my withdrawal bleed that lasted 4 days (my usual periods last about 4 - 6 days so this isn't odd). Is there still a chance that I could be pregnant? I'm still going to take a test later on this week just to be on the safe side. Appreciate your advice. Thanks x
It's extremely unlikely you're pregnant - you just need to see someone about those symptoms to see what's causing them.

If you haven't already bought one, own brand and pound shop tests are just as reliable and an awful lot cheaper than the big brands.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
It's extremely unlikely you're pregnant - you just need to see someone about those symptoms to see what's causing them.

If you haven't already bought one, own brand and pound shop tests are just as reliable and an awful lot cheaper than the big brands.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest