Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Any one do AS AQA Chemistry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys well done on your results if you did. Was wondering what other ppl got and if there were any odd marks especially on unit 3

I got 275/300
    unit 1 83/90
    unit 2 89/90
    unit 3 103/120

Im hoping unit 3 was marked wrong as I had 45/45 in courcework

ReputationRep:
    i got 295/300 but got some odd marks for AQA bio and physics

ReputationRep:
    Woah, well done on those marks....why can't you be satisfied with them? I got lowest on unit 3 too, but that's because I found it hardest I guess. So you dropped 17 marks in the exam...I really don't think that's anything to be complaining about! I would love results like those! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I completely buggered up unit 3 - but all the Lower 6th I sat it with (who actually went to the lessons... :rolleyes: ) said the paper was fairly straightforward. They all got scores they were pleased with.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.