The Student Room Group

should I get Dr. Martens or Adidas Superstars?

I can't decide whether to buy some Dr Marten boots (the ones I want are the Jadon ones which are £145) or get some Adidas Superstars which are about £75 and also buy some cheap £20 boots off eBay?

I have to say I'm a big boots wearer and that's why I'm thinking of maybe just spending the money on the Dr. Martens as I'm more of a boot wearer? Like if I didn't have a school uniform, I'd wear boots everyday (which i can do next year as I'll be starting sixth form) but then again they're so expensive! I've never really wanted the superstars until now and I see a lot of people wearing them and they look really nice?

I'm planning to get both eventually when I have the money but at the moment I really only have the money to get the Dr. martens or adidas superstars + cheap boots.
Original post by awkwrdbby
I can't decide whether to buy some Dr Marten boots (the ones I want are the Jadon ones which are £145) or get some Adidas Superstars which are about £75 and also buy some cheap £20 boots off eBay?

I have to say I'm a big boots wearer and that's why I'm thinking of maybe just spending the money on the Dr. Martens as I'm more of a boot wearer? Like if I didn't have a school uniform, I'd wear boots everyday (which i can do next year as I'll be starting sixth form) but then again they're so expensive! I've never really wanted the superstars until now and I see a lot of people wearing them and they look really nice?

I'm planning to get both eventually when I have the money but at the moment I really only have the money to get the Dr. martens or adidas superstars + cheap boots.

Dr martens could last you for years so I d lean towards them
DMs.

They are the best.

And they last for years.
Dr martens, theyll last. Forever.
Make sure you get the ninja turtle ones innit

Quick Reply

Latest