The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman withshort hair?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a girl (with longish hair) but some guys I know like stroking girl's hair when they're cuddling ... x
It's so sad to see that a lot of guys/people don't like this sort of hairstyle.. (Mine's a bit similar to that but a little bit longer).
It's soo much easier to maintain/wash/take care of in general. I chopped off all of my long thick hair to get over the hassle and will never return to that hardship every morning!

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by indigofox
what kind of style would you recommend if a woman doesn't like the feeling of long hair and wants something easy to manage?

Sorry just realised the 3rd attachment had a photo.

Looks good.

I just don't like the really short cuts on girls.
Good job I'm not looking for a bf then isn't it 😂
I have a little bit of stubble at the moment but yes I am bald.
(This is due to a medical condition though- I usually wear a bandana or I wear a wig if I'm getting dressed up)
depends just HOW short. Anything above the ear, probably not. Could be a lesbian in disguise. Or just doesn't know it yet.
Sure! I actually prefer it to longer hair. Much more practical if nothing else.
Yes. If a woman can pull off short hair think of how much better she'd pull off long hair.
Original post by Det.Hartigan
depends just HOW short. Anything above the ear, probably not. Could be a lesbian in disguise. Or just doesn't know it yet.

or could just want the luxury of something easy to manage
Reply 28
Like pixie/bob style as in the pictures

Oh, no no no... Not me sir, no sir :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
or could just want the luxury of something easy to manage

Maybe and that's up to her. Just saying I wouldn't date her as most I have known like that seem to turn out to be lesbians in disguise.
Several years ago, Acumen PI introduced a mandatory 'approval' requirement for attachments: to-date, by my reckoning, they are yet to approve a single attachment, but during that interval have certainly succeeded beyond measure in confounding the innumerable hapless users whom TSR's more established denizens must onerously herd towards Imgur because their website's ramshackle architecture continues to subside inexorably beneath a cardboard quagmire of top-down bureaucracy and ad hoc half-cocked attention-deficit managerial style, perchance affirming once and for all that their very namesake may well have been the textbook case of 'reach exceeding grasp'.

[Of course, I would direct you to the thread officially promulgating this 'feature' (assuming such quaint notions of accountability applied even then), but sadly it pre-dates 2014 so TSR's once-hamstrung, now terminally decrepit text-based Alzheimer's engine is incapable of even ascertaining its existence. Yes, that's broken too.]

Original post by gareths
yeah i would

We know.
Like pixie/bob style as in the pictures

Some women with short hair are hot af (Elizabeth Dewitt, Bioshock Infinite). I wouldn't mind dating a girl with short hair provided they don't look like a lesbian
Original post by Ash8991
Some women with short hair are hot af (Elizabeth Dewitt, Bioshock Infinite). I wouldn't mind dating a girl with short hair provided they don't look like a lesbian

How would you know what a lesbian looks like?
Original post by Det.Hartigan
Maybe and that's up to her. Just saying I wouldn't date her as most I have known like that seem to turn out to be lesbians in disguise.

'most like' what, it's only hair we are talking about lots of women have short hair in married relationships it doesn't affect their sexuality
Original post by Profesh
How would you know what a lesbian looks like?

Actually, I take back what I said, some lesbians are pretty hot. But there is a cetain look most lesbians have and there are some people that you can just tell are lesbian.
Original post by Anonymous
'most like' what, it's only hair we are talking about lots of women have short hair in married relationships it doesn't affect their sexuality

lol how old are these women in married relationships?
Original post by Ash8991
Actually, I take back what I said, some lesbians are pretty hot. But there is a cetain look most lesbians have and there are some people that you can just tell are lesbian.

Hold on: if a hypothetical (but entirely possible) lesbian didn't conform to 'that look', how then would you identify them as such? Are you genuinely ensconced within the queer subculture, or is this simply a case of saliency bias?
Nah.
Reply 38
No I wouldn't date a feminist.
The guy who catfished me preferred pixie haircuts. I have long hair, so he often mentioned he had seen a pretty girl that day with short hair (extra emphasis on the short hair because he loved it) in order to make me jealous.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending