I got my first choice accommodation =) Watch

This discussion is closed.
*Laura*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Yay! I got Wright Robinson Hall, which was my first choice. Is anyone else going to be staying there? I'm so relieved I'll have a washbasin, Internet and phone in my room lol.
kirstenb
Report 14 years ago
i got my first choice too, but its woolton!!!! glad u got ures! we will probs meet up in lectures n stuff anyway! hehe! where r u coming from? i live in lancashire so only about 45 mins from manchester and i went to school about 5 mins fromm my hall!
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got my 3rd choice. but i've realised that actually it's way better than my other 2 choices anyway!
*Laura*
Rep:
?
I live roughly half way between Peterborough and Cambridge. When I went to the open day at Manchester, it took about 3 and a half or 4 hours to get there but that was with a a stop for breakfast. I think I'm gonna find it quite scary at first cos the town I live in is pretty small. I think there's 250 people doing psychology...do you know if they have that many people in each lecture? Btw I have a faceparty page if you wanna know what I look like, it's www.faceparty.com/666laura666. Don't be scared by the black hair and dodgy username, I'm not a goth honest!

Yeah I think things work out for the best so your 3rd choice probably is better!
Jenna999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *Laura*)
I live roughly half way between Peterborough and Cambridge. When I went to the open day at Manchester, it took about 3 and a half or 4 hours to get there but that was with a a stop for breakfast.

Ooooh!! I live near you! King's Lynn! About 45 mins from Cambridge and 45 mins from Peterborough. I agree 3.5 hrs is about right. Where do you live then?
*Laura*
Rep:
?
In March, you've probably heard of it...rubbish little town the other side of Wisbech lol.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1629)
78.92%
Leave (435)
21.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed