The Student Room Group

Should I be worried about this?

So today I did my first C1 AS exam which I thought went quite well. However, after the exam had finished and everyone had handed in their papers and left, about 5 minutes after I began to get worried that I had forgotten to write my name on the paper (I generally worry about the stupid things when it comes to exams). So I went back into the exam hall like 10 minutes later and the invigilators were still there and I think a few people with extra time or taking a different exam and just asked them to double check my name and candidate number were down and they were so it was cool. But now I'm concerned that I could be in trouble for going back in there having finished the exam? Would they tell me if I was disqualified or something? One invigilator seemed pretty annoyed that I had returned but they all still helped in checking my name was down and stuff (I myself didn't actually look at the papers however). I know this will likely sound *really* stupid or paranoid to some but is it possible? I just don't want to be worrying about being disqualified for something as silly as that until August but I can't get it out of my mind now... Thanks if any replies.
Of course not don't worry I've done that once
Original post by supremebeatle
So today I did my first C1 AS exam which I thought went quite well. However, after the exam had finished and everyone had handed in their papers and left, about 5 minutes after I began to get worried that I had forgotten to write my name on the paper (I generally worry about the stupid things when it comes to exams). So I went back into the exam hall like 10 minutes later and the invigilators were still there and I think a few people with extra time or taking a different exam and just asked them to double check my name and candidate number were down and they were so it was cool. But now I'm concerned that I could be in trouble for going back in there having finished the exam? Would they tell me if I was disqualified or something? One invigilator seemed pretty annoyed that I had returned but they all still helped in checking my name was down and stuff (I myself didn't actually look at the papers however). I know this will likely sound *really* stupid or paranoid to some but is it possible? I just don't want to be worrying about being disqualified for something as silly as that until August but I can't get it out of my mind now... Thanks if any replies.

I sharted in the exam and everyone saw...
I am a bit worried as they said not to worry about candidate number if we dont know it. they said most people dont and they will write this on for us.

I hope that this turns out to be okay.
Invigilators have to pack the papers in candidate number order and will fill in any missing information. Please don't worry :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
Invigilators have to pack the papers in candidate number order and will fill in any missing information. Please don't worry :smile:

You sure they told me not to worry about my candidate number they would fill that in later are you 100% sure this will definitely be okay?
Original post by Muttley79

Also your a math teacher? Do you do Skype lessons if so how much do you charge per hourly rate? Unless by some chance your in Bristol in which case how much do you charge per hour and do we come to you or you come to us etc
Nah no problem, A mild annoyed glance will be the worst of it, you won't be the only one.
Original post by Luke7456
Also your a math teacher? Do you do Skype lessons if so how much do you charge per hourly rate? Unless by some chance your in Bristol in which case how much do you charge per hour and do we come to you or you come to us etc

I am a maths teacher but I don't have time for tutoring, sorry.
Original post by Luke7456
You sure they told me not to worry about my candidate number they would fill that in later are you 100% sure this will definitely be okay?

Yes I am 100% positive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending