Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    was he a pretty guy?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    was he a pretty guy?

You really want to know what I look like don't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I have met up with a guy on here called Swim By and we did a lot more then snog .
    like what????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamite)
    yeah
    yeah you're gay.

ReputationRep:
    like what????

I can't say here. I could get banned . But we did everything. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeah you're gay.
    Fly are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    I can't say here. I could get banned . But we did everything. :cool:
    was it good????

ReputationRep:
    was it good????

He has the skills :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Dynamite = Kid+Dynamite

=Kid Dynamite >>>= Matt Giteau

Matt Giteau + Gay = My worst nightmare!!!!

*faints*

ReputationRep:
    You might be gay you might be bi, or you might be straight! only you can decide, though i'm bi ( i think! ) and i started off fancying one guy. And also, i've said it before, but i'm proud of myself, i had my first kiss with another guy on results day

ReputationRep:
    Again this topic!!!??? I've been in this forum like.. 2 weeks and I've reply to posts like this 4 times!!!! well here's what i think... depending on what has ur social... life been like... u may have though u were hetero when u were not (i mean.. have u ever... like... been interested in guys bodies in a changing room and stuff?) and then.. u can be bisexual or something... but from what i think (and i can put my hand on the fire that IT IS LIKE THIS) u are born gay... u don't "become" gay.... (see another posts for this) although u may discover that u are gay later in ur life... just let thigns flow by.. if u like a guy and that guy likes u cool! and if it's the same with a girl, cool as well!!! By the way, we, homosexual people, represent 11% of the population :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    Again this topic!!!??? I've been in this forum like.. 2 weeks and I've reply to posts like this 4 times!!!! well here's what i think... depending on what has ur social... life been like... u may have though u were hetero when u were not (i mean.. have u ever... like... been interested in guys bodies in a changing room and stuff?) and then.. u can be bisexual or something... but from what i think (and i can put my hand on the fire that IT IS LIKE THIS) u are born gay... u don't "become" gay.... (see another posts for this) although u may discover that u are gay later in ur life... just let thigns flow by.. if u like a guy and that guy likes u cool! and if it's the same with a girl, cool as well!!! By the way, we, homosexual people, represent 11% of the population :P
    random fact..Kitsune=Fox in japanese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    random fact..Kitsune=Fox in japanese.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i went to a party last night and got kinda drunk, i ended up snogging this bloke and i just cant get him out of my head!!
    So? My advice is don't try to pigeon-hole yourself, just live your life as yourself and follow your feelings, you don't need labels; they only divide society.

ReputationRep:
    YEAH!!!!! It does mean fox... how do u know??? :eek: do u kwno japanase? this is the kanji: 狐 hihihihi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    YEAH!!!!! It does mean fox... how do u know??? :eek: do u kwno japanase? this is the kanji: 狐 hihihihi
    I did Jap for six years... Dont expect me to be able to bat it off though. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i went to a party last night and got kinda drunk, i ended up snogging this bloke and i just cant get him out of my head!!
    prob mate, join the gang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie's Boyfrnd)
    prob mate, join the gang

I'm Ollie's boyfriend :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Ollie's boyfriend :mad:
    that 2timing scum bag :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yeah you're gay.
    yeah i think i am.....we did it last night......it was fabulous but i feel so guilty now.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.