The Student Room Group

if a guy asks 'what do you want from me?'

what does he mean? my good guy mate asks me this frequently but I never know what to say. He told me from the beginning he doesn't wanna get married or have kids so what are the options?!
He literally just means what you want from him. I can't see how you can relate this to getting married and kids, especially if he's a 'good guy mate'.
Reply 2
He is asking you what you want from him.

/thread
Reply 3
If you're this obtuse when communicating in person, then frankly he has my sympathies.
Original post by Anonymous
what does he mean? my good guy mate asks me this frequently but I never know what to say. He told me from the beginning he doesn't wanna get married or have kids so what are the options?!

Basically do you want to have sex lol
Reply 5
Original post by gabriellakhan
Basically do you want to have sex lol

Original post by Profesh
If you're this obtuse when communicating in person, then frankly he has my sympathies.

Original post by UWS

/thread

Original post by Unrequited
He literally just means what you want from him. I can't see how you can relate this to getting married and kids, especially if he's a 'good guy mate'.

Ok so we are more than 'friends' and he likes me a lot. But I don't want to say anything that'll scare him. If he's not into marriage I don't know what to expect
Ok so we are more than 'friends' and he likes me a lot. But I don't want to say anything that'll scare him. If he's not into marriage I don't know what to expect

Expect a casual no strings attached relationship
He merely wants the pudda and nothing else
Reply 8
Original post by UWS

/thread

your lack of experience with women is evident since you take everything so literally.
Reply 9
Original post by Fermion.
He merely wants the pudda and nothing else

Original post by gabriellakhan
Expect a casual no strings attached relationship

That's fine but he also has feelings for me so it's all a little weird
That's fine but he also has feelings for me so it's all a little weird

So he's wants sex. Once more, with feeling.
Original post by Det.Hartigan

Hmm cool
Original post by Profesh

:toofunny:
Original post by Det.Hartigan

Once more, with literacy.
Original post by Profesh
Once more, with literacy.

haha
Reply 15
So basically your sleeping together but your just mates? And don't be scared of saying anything. Just because he's not interested in marriage doesn't mean he wouldn't wanna be in a relationship with you lol. Some people stay together 40 years and never get married lol. If your happy just being good mates and having sex just leave it at that. If you feel he wants to take it into an actual relationship and you do aswell then ask him. If he says no you can just carry on being friends with benefits
Reply 16
Well he's clearly asking for what do you want from him xD

He may not want to get married but it's possible that he wants a long term relationship still. So he's asking you whether you just want the kinds friends with benefits thing from him or if you want a relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending