The Student Room Group

Edgehill Mental Health Nursing - March 2018

Hi, I have received my offer for MH Nursing to start in March 2018. Is there anyone else starting the same time, would be nice to see who is on he course, maybe make a Facebook page.

😊😊😊
Reply 1
Hi. I am starting March 2018 at Edge Hill but for Children's Nursing. Although I may see you around as well! Would definitely be nice to start a Facebook group x
I’ve just received my offer today for Edge Hill MH nursing for March 😀 only had my interview Monday so I’m a late applicant. Waiting on LJMU too x
Reply 3
That's brilliant news! I was there today at the open day. I chosen Edge Hill over LJMU as the structure is much better, theory and placements in block with no cross over. I have had my place since May. 😊
I am also starting MH Nursing @ Edge Hill in March. Looking forward to meeting you all - I agree that a FB group may be useful :smile:
Reply 5
We have a group on Facebook there’s a few of us in it. If you add me on Facebook and just message me to say it’s from this site I can add you too it. My name is Shanice Boyce x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending