The Student Room Group

Middle name and Declaration

Hi there,

I've applied for student finance, but have just realised I haven't included my middle name on my application form, is this okay?

When I sign the declaration form do I need to include my middle name?

I'm currently out of the UK travelling and won't be back until August, is it possible to send a scan of my declaration via email, and if so, which email address should I send it to?
Hi Eleanor303,

Thank you for your question.

I can confirm that not including your middle name has not impact on your application.

When you sign the declaration please put down the name you have provided on your account to avoid any confusion.

Currently we do not accept declarations by email, you do need to send it by post. You can download the declaration form from your online account.

We can accept the declaration in August as well, but if your course starts in September and you are applying as a new student, we won't be able to guarantee that your first payment will be on time. We do recommend sending the document as soon as possible, but if you can't, it's fine, as we will still process documents up until 9 months after the start of the academic year.

Thank you.
Kruti

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending