Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stardanse)
    is it defo the 18th? cos thats supposed to be my last shift at work! which means if i leave here (wiltshire) at approx 3pm, i wont get their till at least 7.30pm, by that time everyone will have already met everyone and ill feel really a rite bill!

my dad refuses to take two trips, but i suppose i cant really expect that from him - he said if we cant fit the bike in with all my stuff, hell come up a week later with it. im quite lucky, we have a big 4x4 so all my crap will fit in, just not sure bout the bike!
    :confused:
    I live in wiltshire too! What college did you go to, I went to cirencester college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r44flyer)
    stardanse where in wilts are you from? i used to live in trowbridge and went to john of gaunt before moving to kent.

going to clarence dock in sept so see ya there!

i live in chippenham, such an amazing place! i go or should i say went to sheldon school, then 6th form.

where bouts do u live in kent, i used to live in a place called tonbridge wells!

i wish id put down clarence dock now, but the guy who said 9 to 1 room, scared me, so i opted for james baillie! we could still end up bumping into one another, what you doing at leeds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ_23)
    I live in wiltshire too! What college did you go to, I went to cirencester college.

aah wow, i wonder how many other wiltshire people are going to leeds, i dont anyone from my 6th form whos going there!

ReputationRep:
    aah wow, i wonder how many other wiltshire people are going to leeds, i dont anyone from my 6th form whos going there!
    All these wiltshire and kent people, am i the only person silly enough to go to a uni near me!? I think we need a wiltshire/leeds uni dating thread for you all!

ReputationRep:
    lol, one of my main criteria for going to uni was that it was relatively close to home, I'm only about an hour and a half away. that was the furthest I was willing to travel to uni though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    All these wiltshire and kent people, am i the only person silly enough to go to a uni near me!? I think we need a wiltshire/leeds uni dating thread for you all!
    Most people in Leeds seem to either be from the South, or local people from Yorkshire or Manchester. THere seemed to be very few people from the Midlands like me!

ReputationRep:
    i live in chippenham, such an amazing place! i go or should i say went to sheldon school, then 6th form.

where bouts do u live in kent, i used to live in a place called tonbridge wells!

i wish id put down clarence dock now, but the guy who said 9 to 1 room, scared me, so i opted for james baillie! we could still end up bumping into one another, what you doing at leeds?
    tunbridge wells isnt that far from me. my sis goes to school in tonbridge. i was down there the other day with friends actually.

dont know sheldon school, but then i dont know chippenham very well. i only went to chippenham twice i think, and both times was to arrest someone. naughty naughty.

[email protected]/kent dating thingy. we should start a society at least, i bet there isnt one. we could be called 'the posh farmers'. lol. no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Most people in Leeds seem to either be from the South, or local people from Yorkshire or Manchester. THere seemed to be very few people from the Midlands like me!
    I'm from the Midlands!!!!!!! I'm from Derby whereabouts u from ditzy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r44flyer)
    [email protected]/kent dating thingy. we should start a society at least, i bet there isnt one. we could be called 'the posh farmers'. lol. no?
    Oh god no, I have the farmer stigma that comes from living here, in reality barely anyone speak like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charley991)
    I'm from the Midlands!!!!!!! I'm from Derby whereabouts u from ditzy?
    Just by the Leicestershire/Derbyshire boarder

ReputationRep:
    dating thread - lol! i no people who have that wilts farmer accent, thank god i dont, ive lived her bout 9 years and will hopefully nebver develop one!

i chose to go to leeds as it was far away, it was the furthest uni i chose, but none were really that close to me! i wana get as far away from my mother as possible!

ReputationRep:
    YAY I'm at Clarence Dock!!! Block M!!!! Anyone else??? How big is the accomodation does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    YAY I'm at Clarence Dock!!! Block M!!!! Anyone else??? How big is the accomodation does anyone know?
    If I remember rightly M block is right by the site office (useful for picking up your post) Its 3 storeys high, so I think (again, I might be thinking of the wrong block or it may have changed) there are 6 flats in the building. Each flat tends to have 6 rooms sharing a kitchen. Only blocks C and D have lifts, so its a bit of a trek up the stairs if your on the top floor!

Anyone in D block? Flat 2,2 was the greatest! (incase you couldn't guess that was my old flat!)

ReputationRep:
    Ditzy blonde, you must best the source of information regarding leeds ever, and i just want to say thank you and what year are you in?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a block M'er!

ReputationRep:
    Man, I got rejected from clarence dock :mad: I got the devonshire halls instead, any info on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JazzyJay)
    Ditzy blonde, you must best the source of information regarding leeds ever, and i just want to say thank you and what year are you in?
    I'm all finished now, I graduated in July. I've very gutted I'm not going back and am now trying to relive my youth by helping others!

ReputationRep:
    im making one trip on th 18th and then actually moving in on the 19th its 2.5 hours drive from where i live in the west midlands so ill bring a car up on monday then get one of my rents to bring me up on the sunday

ReputationRep:
    where in the west midlands i live in stoke and its only two hours, rather than making two journeys my old man is paying for van and were taking it all up on the 18th

ReputationRep:
    im from kidderminster i mean its not too much of a bad jorney but ill take my car up on the sat prolly b the last time i drive for a while seeing as im not taking it with me! then actually move in on the sunday means i get some time to explore and something on the sat then actually do the full move in on the next day v excited!! good thing is i know about 6 people going to leeds witch is great but yet there all in diffrent accomodation to me so i can still make new friends

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.