?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How did everyone find the exam?
ZWalker2000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm extremely pleased with the choice of gender for the social constructions question and marketing for the media industry question.
benidreshaj1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by ZWalker2000)
I'm extremely pleased with the choice of gender for social constructions question and marketing for the media industry question.
Glad to hear that! Hope you did well!
Zarajean
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by benidreshaj1)
How did everyone find the exam?
I'm a bit worried, I think I answered section b wrong. What did everyone class old establishments and new media as?
ZWalker2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zarajean)
I'm a bit worried, I think I answered section b wrong. What did everyone class old establishments and new media as?
I assumed that the established counts as media conglomerates in the 'Big 6' such as Universal for example, new media would be considered things like new and upcoming companies such as independent studios, what did you answer?
CB's
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I assumed that the established counts as media conglomerates in the 'Big 6' such as Universal for example, new media would be considered things like new and upcoming companies such as independent studios, what did you answer?
Very interesting, I wrote something to the same effect.
CharlieL18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What did everyone write for section B? (Film)
meganrosebullard
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I was happy that it was gender but I feel like race would have been a lot easier to write about 🤷🏽*♀️
ZWalker2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by meganrosebullard)
I was happy that it was gender but I feel like race would have been a lot easier to write about 🤷🏽*♀️
When I saw the black female get taken into customs I was like wat the **** this extract is on race surely? I got some good points on gender tho.
meganrosebullard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When I saw the black female get taken into customs I was like wat the **** this extract is on race surely? I got some good points on gender tho.
Yeah same I feel like it would have been easier to get points from but yeah I got some good gender points but it was difficult for some because there was only one point where there was actually men 🙄
ZWalker2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah same I feel like it would have been easier to get points from but yeah I got some good gender points but it was difficult for some because there was only one point where there was actually men 🙄
You could talk about the fact that the female security guard was outspeaking the male guards which is atypical of common gender stereotypes? Or even the man in the suit?
meganrosebullard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You could talk about the fact that the female security guard was outspeaking the male guards which is atypical of common gender stereotypes? Or even the man in the suit?
Yeah I sort of spoke about stuff like that, it went alright I think, just had the worst arm ache afterwards 😩
ZWalker2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I sort of spoke about stuff like that, it went alright I think, just had the worst arm ache afterwards 😩
What about Q2? What industry did you study?
meganrosebullard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What about Q2? What industry did you study?
I did the film industry
ZWalker2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did the film industry
What points did you make about marketing for established and new film companies?
meganrosebullard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What points did you make about marketing for established and new film companies?
Honestly not gonna lie to you I can't even bloody remember 😂 Stuff along the lines of how marketing is important and how marketing is more successful for Hollywood films than low budget British films due to them being more establish conglomerates etc... and related it to the marketing of each case study film that I had wbu?
Aklaol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Gender and marketing, what more could you ask for? Went extremely well, and my entire class and teachers were also pleased.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
6.99%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.41%
I don't think they'd understand (57)
15.32%
It might lead to more bullying (145)
38.98%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.3%

Watched Threads