The Student Room Group

Spanish IGCSE Edexcel 2017 May 19th Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

what did ppl get on q4 on the reading about the different jobs coz my friends got different answers to me. listening I cbb to talk about coz it just went so bad!
Reply 41
Original post by Alanood.Alameri
Guys, I completely flopped my listening... Such a shame because I worked so hard for the past 2 years to receive a paper like that. The second I finished that listening paper I knew I messed up and couldn't hold it in so I started crying so much so I had to leave the hall. Then I went back into the hall and did paper 2, which wasn't bad actually. I chose option C for the long writing. But honestly it was horrible of them to change the structure of the listening before changing the spec. Thoughts?

I felt the exact same, what do you think grade boundaries will be? considering last years was 79%?
Original post by dx31
I felt the exact same, what do you think grade boundaries will be? considering last years was 79%?

Definitely less that 79%! The structure was different at the end of the listening and everything was just a mess.
Reply 43
Original post by Alanood.Alameri
Definitely less that 79%! The structure was different at the end of the listening and everything was just a mess.

I know right!! Im praying for 75% but thanks, have a good summer :smile:
Original post by dx31
I know right!! Im praying for 75% but thanks, have a good summer :smile:

And you!!
Hi everyone,
What were the writing options for A, B, C and D, would be so grateful if anyone can remember

Quick Reply

Latest