The Student Room Group
Reply 1
have a shave
Seem alright to me.
Reply 3
You've got miles better teeth than i have and i'd never consider cosmetic surgery
I have seen many people with worse teeth than yours. In fact, every time I look in the mirror!
I dont think ur teeth are tht bad. Even with the other 2 pics, ive seen worse teeth. R they really annoying u? Cud u maybe wait till after uni and then get a brace? I think surgery is goin too far when theyre not tht bad!

What u think?

ps, im a girl and they dont put me off lol
They are fine but if they get too bad get some braces, some girls like them.
Reply 7
Don't be vain.
Reply 8
They're fine, you don't need surgery.
your teeth look fine to me...but you may find that its the stuble thats putting the ladies off.

go invest in a decent razor...and with the spare £1000's that you would have spent on cosmetic surgery you could spoil a really lovely girl and you'd realise that a little wonkyness in your teeth dont matter!

love Katy ***
Reply 10
need_help
I wouldn't want a brace through university and can't afford it anyway. I have looked into cosmetic surgery and am wondering whether to go ahead with a bridge - I just don't like the idea of having my own front teeth filed away.

Have you considered a lingual appliance? They're invisible, and haven't affected my speech ata ll. You can get it done in the UK now, although the procedure is very expensive. It's worth investigating - it would seem better than filing away front teeth, and may even be cheaper.
Reply 11
need_help

What do you guys think? Are my teeth that bad? Girls, Is it off putting? What would you do?

Yes, cosmetic surgery.
I have seen those teeth before :rolleyes:
need_help
Hey,

Kinda an embarrassing issue but my teeth have been getting more and more crooked since my wisdom teeth came through. I'm over 18 now and can't get orthodontics through the NHS. Most people have had their teeth straightened and since mine were fairly straight and problems have arisen in later life I feel slightly self-conscious about it. I wouldn't want a brace through university and can't afford it anyway. I have looked into cosmetic surgery and am wondering whether to go ahead with a bridge - I just don't like the idea of having my own front teeth filed away.

What do you guys think? Are my teeth that bad? Girls, Is it off putting? What would you do?

EDIT: The quality of the pic that got uploaded isn't that great and my teeth seem to look better than they are. It's hard to see from the first pic but my front teeth have been pushed quite far back.

Youre teeth are fine hun, I wanna get surgery done on my teeth too, do you know how much it will cost to get them straightened and permanantly whitened??
your teeth are fine...

i wouldnt get my teeth whitened....apparently they remove a layer of the tooth, and could make them weaker...also woudlnt it remove the enamel? :confused:
Reply 15
BlueAngel
I wanna get surgery done on my teeth too, do you know how much it will cost to get them straightened and permanantly whitened??

How old are you?
TheWolf
How old are you?

18, 19 in seventeen days yaaay! Why wolfie?
Reply 17
BlueAngel
18, 19 in seventeen days yaaay! Why wolfie?

Cus i would think NHS provides these services for free.
it is free until the day of your 19th birthday....then you have to fill in a form to say your poor and you can get reductions on the cost.

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending