The Student Room Group

Can you resit individual exams (Edexcel AS Maths )?

Hi,

On study leave, so I don't have direct contact to any staff members at school. But after that disastrous C1 paper, I'm uncertain if I obtained a B, let alone the desired A grade which I saw attainable based on my performance in Solomon papers and past papers, and I was wondering if I excel in C2 and S1. Could I only resit C1 in january or would I have to resit the entire outline of modules (C1, C2 and S1)? I'm unsure and getting different responses from peers IRL.

Thanks!
Original post by Eura_Fag
Hi,

On study leave, so I don't have direct contact to any staff members at school. But after that disastrous C1 paper, I'm uncertain if I obtained a B, let alone the desired A grade which I saw attainable based on my performance in Solomon papers and past papers, and I was wondering if I excel in C2 and S1. Could I only resit C1 in january or would I have to resit the entire outline of modules (C1, C2 and S1)? I'm unsure and getting different responses from peers IRL.

Thanks!

If it is like the IntAS/AL then yes you can, just pop an email to your exams officer to check.

But don't let it worry you now you have plenty of time to apply, don't let it get you down and demotivate you for your other exams.

Quick Reply

Latest