The Student Room Group

If I do worse in my AS geography Resit tomorrow will they take my best grade?

Hi,

I am resitting my Geog2 Skills AS paper tomorrow with AQA exam board, Im freaking out though as last year I got a B on this paper, however I was only a mark or 2 of an A grade, however if I resit the paper tomorrow and it goes really wrong and I get an E or a D, (which is likley as I havent really focused my revision on this exam), will AQA still take the B i got last year or will this new grade overwrite it.
I retook the GEOG1 AS paper on tuesday as I got an E last year and I think it went better as I revised a lot for that resit this year and not the one im doing tomorrow.

If anyone knows if this resit im doing tomorrow will overwrite last years grade that would be amazing, im really panicking. I couldn;t find my geography teacher today so im really worried.

Thanks,

James
i dont know if its exactly the same for aqa and geography but im resitting edexcel politics AS and was worried about the same thing but my teacher said theyd take my highest grade if i did even worse in the resit, hope this makes you feel a bit better :smile: can you email your teacher?
Reply 2
Thank you! Yeah I emailed him and he didnt reply, I think I will ask him in form tomorrow and if it does overwrite it then I will cancel my entry for the exam as I already have a B. Thank you for helping :smile:

Original post by thedragonchild
i dont know if its exactly the same for aqa and geography but im resitting edexcel politics AS and was worried about the same thing but my teacher said theyd take my highest grade if i did even worse in the resit, hope this makes you feel a bit better :smile: can you email your teacher?
They take the highest grade for your final grade

Quick Reply

Latest