AS AQA MEDIA MEST1 Exam 2017

Watch this thread
beth_3180
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hiya, as the exam was today thought I'd start a thread. What did you put for each question?
10cking
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Dont really remember Section A tbh, I wrote about the stereotypes/archetypes of the policemen, the young females and the main character 'Tracey' for the representation question. The Media Forms question i talked about in terms of codes: technical, symbolic, written (although there wasn't any) and the other one i cant remember. The Media Audiences i talked about basically every theory and how it can apply. And the other question I cant remember at all. I also answered Q6 for the Section B, but cant really remember what i wrote xD what did you put?
beth_3180
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yeah for representation I wrote about stereotypes of the working class and countertypes (Tracey) then forms I wrote about sound and how it was used to create the narrative along with how camera angles and different shots were used to give the narrative continuity and a todorov structure. Then audience I spoke about Tracey's like direct address and her personal engagement with the audience and applied uses and grat etc. then the last one about E4's remit was a bit tragic but I wrote stuff about like it being an insight into a way of life (that was deffo my worst Q) then I did Q6 and argued both ways how my case study used familiar or non familiar concepts and formats like about narrative and the use of social media and applied like every theory I could 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (42)
15.38%
The paper was reasonable (138)
50.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (68)
24.91%
It was TERRIBLE (25)
9.16%

Watched Threads