The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL c34 20 june 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rtdsv
What's difficult about the c34 integration isnt it just like c4 integration

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also the difficulty level is increased cz they mix the c3 and c4 concepts in one question
what the hell was this june 2017 paper? it was so frikkin hard!!!???!?! i just remember that the last half of the exam was complete bullcrap and i really hope boundaries are low this year!!
Original post by saady098
The iteration question. Anyone had a problen with the last part i was getting both negative and not negative and positive

Which question was that? I dont even remember doing an iteration question :'(
Reply 63
Guys I ****ed up in this paper. I will get 50-60 marks will this give me a 100 UMS (D)? Considering the grade boundaries will be low
Reply 64
Original post by khassan
C34 is c3 and c4 given in 1 exam paper rather than 2. It is a 2 and a half hour paper for 125 raw marks and 200 Ums. And we use the same c3 and c4 books

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that, im just wondering if it will be similar to our c4 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
does anyone happen to have/ nknow where to find the yesterday's c34 paper questions?
Reply 66
Hardest paper ever, A will be 70/125
Reply 67
Original post by Zakihuss
Hardest paper ever, A will be 70/125

so A* will be 83? lol be realistic A* probably at 104 and A at 91. There are people around the world that are gonna deviate the results because they're going to get 123/125 and that makes it worse for the rest of us.
Reply 68
Original post by Kitkat5
does anyone happen to have/ nknow where to find the yesterday's c34 paper questions?

Burning in a pile of papers edexcel screwed up in edexcel hq.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by MS1998
so A* will be 83? lol be realistic A* probably at 104 and A at 91. There are people around the world that are gonna deviate the results because they're going to get 123/125 and that makes it worse for the rest of us.

Realistically, it would be around 100. There wasn't one person in my class who finished the paper. So there won't be many 123/125 students out there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Yirikcemyirik
I got 49mins

Same here
anyone got the paper ? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by Virolite
anyone got the paper ? :smile:

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thanishf
Until 10th question i was sure of an A, and then the trouble began, left about 20-25 marks

same same. i was in disbelief over how nice they were for the first l9 questions lmao.
and then it all went downhill from there
Reply 74
Original post by cheetrun
same same. i was in disbelief over how nice they were for the first l9 questions lmao.
and then it all went downhill from there

What difficult questions came up and why were they hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have access to the paper
Reply 76
Original post by lucytoo288
Does anyone have access to the paper

I hope so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Im expecting grade boundaries to be at:

A*= 101
A=88
B=75/76
C= 64

I really hope its this or lower xD I need an A!!!!!
if anyone has access to this paper and mark scheme that would be great
Reply 79
Original post by Royalpizza
what the hell was this june 2017 paper? it was so frikkin hard!!!???!?! i just remember that the last half of the exam was complete bullcrap and i really hope boundaries are low this year!!

June 2015 was bit of a joke compared to this paper xD. I hope boundaries are low AF.

Quick Reply

Latest