The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Spanish 2017

Does anyone have any ideas about how the grade boundaries usually are for the overall GCSE? I got 60% A* for my coursework, but I'm trying to work out what percentage I need tomorrow to get an A* overall?
Usually about 171 to 181 in total but I thin Oumou may make an appearance in this exam! :smile:
Not sure, but if you get 33/40 on Listening, and 35 on Reading, that might be enough.
Reply 3
I love Spanish
Original post by 2 dorrar
I love Spanish

Mismo.
Donde era nos amiga se llama Ounou?
Did anyone else find the papers so hard because I am really worried about my grade now??
Original post by mysticmagic2000
Donde era nos amiga se llama Ounou?

Probably still stuck in Mali!
Really? This gives me hope ahahaha! I found question 9 hard on the listening, but rest was like usual and the reading was quite easy imo
Reply 9
Original post by mysticmagic2000
Really? This gives me hope ahahaha! I found question 9 hard on the listening, but rest was like usual and the reading was quite easy imo

Do you remember was question 9 was about?
Original post by emay01
Do you remember was question 9 was about?

Something about what teachers ask of their students I think and just before the interviewer question things
Original post by Westwoodgirl
Did anyone else find the papers so hard because I am really worried about my grade now??

Totally lost on the Listening paper, felt out of my depth for the most part. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low:frown:
Reply 12
[email protected] anyone interested this is the email for the Spanish department at the AQA.The exams yesterday were ridiculous I have sat all past papers available and always got A* s I felt stupid in the exam especially due to the ambiguity of a lot of the questions. Every student said how horrible it was after and many have now been put off enrolling for the AS level in September This exam will make our teacher look useless and she was incredible too. I'm gutted
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
During the listening exam, was the audio stuttering?
Original post by _hxdiaa
During the listening exam, was the audio stuttering?

Yeah mine did that too, the invigilator had to take out the CD give it a good old fashioned rub, and restart the track!
Original post by Kgillett
[email protected] anyone interested this is the email for the Spanish department at the AQA.The exams yesterday were ridiculous I have sat all past papers available and always got A* s I felt stupid in the exam especially due to the ambiguity of a lot of the questions. Every student said how horrible it was after and many have now been put off enrolling for the AS level in September This exam will make our teacher look useless and she was incredible too. I'm gutted

Oh really? This is interesting. I got A* on every past paper dating back to 2012, but this year's exams deflated me. I was all set for AS Spanish in September, but now I'm seriously considering not doing it. :-(
Nobody in my class of 10 found it too hard.... The main thing only a couple of is knew was SIDA being AIDS.....
I think i got a C/B on my coursework which i was really annoyed about because I knew i would have to do well in the exam to get a C overall, i found both exams so so hard and now im almost certain i have failed spanish :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending