Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell her I like her sooner rather then later? Watch

Announcements

So I'm a first year at uni and had a mild crush on this girl since October. I didn't do anything till I spoke to her once for sometime at these pres. She started turning up at the place I pre drink at all the time due to some ties with one of the flatmates there. Anyway, she did get with one of the guys in the flat and when I was drunk I asked her best friend if she and the guy were a thing to which the reply was no, was just casual. Anyway fast track past a couple of club nights where I danced with her and chattted a bit, to last Saturday where I hooked up with her. It felt more then a one night stand, we stayed up night listening to music and finding everything there is to know about each other. Then a few days after I was back round again after asking if she was up to anything. Same thing a before, hook up but with a lot more, just chatting about the deepest stuff and each other's lives. Anyway after that I knew I was on the train to feeling central. Next night I go out and get very very drunk, need to be taken home and some of my friends and hers and her take me home and she stayed with me all night till late morning to make sure I was ok. Anyway here we are a day after that and I'm seeing her tomorrow night planning to admit my feelings but don't know whether I should wait. I've already said I need to talk to her... have I messed this whole thing up? Any help much appreciated. Oh and to top things off she lives in Paris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm a first year at uni and had a mild crush on this girl since October. I didn't do anything till I spoke to her once for sometime at these pres. She started turning up at the place I pre drink at all the time due to some ties with one of the flatmates there. Anyway, she did get with one of the guys in the flat and when I was drunk I asked her best friend if she and the guy were a thing to which the reply was no, was just casual. Anyway fast track past a couple of club nights where I danced with her and chattted a bit, to last Saturday where I hooked up with her. It felt more then a one night stand, we stayed up night listening to music and finding everything there is to know about each other. Then a few days after I was back round again after asking if she was up to anything. Same thing a before, hook up but with a lot more, just chatting about the deepest stuff and each other's lives. Anyway after that I knew I was on the train to feeling central. Next night I go out and get very very drunk, need to be taken home and some of my friends and hers and her take me home and she stayed with me all night till late morning to make sure I was ok. Anyway here we are a day after that and I'm seeing her tomorrow night planning to admit my feelings but don't know whether I should wait. I've already said I need to talk to her... have I messed this whole thing up? Any help much appreciated. Oh and to top things off she lives in Paris.
    There's a lot of chat about "treating them mean to keep them keen" etc but in real life I find that if people are playing games then it puts me off them as it makes you feel like crap.

Go with your instinct. If she says no then at least you won't have been wasting your time on a lost cause.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friffinghell)
    There's a lot of chat about "treating them mean to keep them keen" etc but in real life I find that if people are playing games then it puts me off them as it makes you feel like crap.

Go with your instinct. If she says no then at least you won't have been wasting your time on a lost cause.
    totally agree with this, cba with games like that and i'd just get up and leave lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

ive got nothing to say except good luck and get in there fast

Thanks for the replies guys

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.