Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is Anyone doing A level German currently in Year 12 AS Level??

ReputationRep:
    yea i am, I've got my mock tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    yah me too what film you guys doing?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shobiiii)
    Is Anyone doing A level German currently in Year 12 AS Level??
    Yes I've just got out of the Reading, Listening and Writing.

ReputationRep:
    I am! 😄 For those who did AS Paper 1 this morning, how do you think it went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sizeable Muppet)
    I am! 😄 For those who did AS Paper 1 this morning, how do you think it went?
    Everyone found it alright. I didn't really like it tbh. Was there a music question, because i dont think i had one

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else seem to be putting A LOT of C's for one of the multiple choice questions?

I think it went alright and the translation was a blessing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabStudent)
    Did anyone else seem to be putting A LOT of C's for one of the multiple choice questions?

I think it went alright and the translation was a blessing.
    yeah i felt like i kept having the same letter too
    the translation was sooo nice

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone find the writing?? i thought the translations were pretty nice, i do goodbye lenin and was quite happy ostalgie came up, though i had planned an ostalgie essay with my teacher and didn't really look at the plan these past few days which i'm kicking myself about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminglynne)
    how did everyone find the writing?? i thought the translations were pretty nice, i do goodbye lenin and was quite happy ostalgie came up, though i had planned an ostalgie essay with my teacher and didn't really look at the plan these past few days which i'm kicking myself about.
    I think most people did the Ostalgie question. It was a really good question. Couldn't find anything to write about the money subpart so wrote about the Aktuelle Kamera instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryGCSE)
    I think most people did the Ostalgie question. It was a really good question. Couldn't find anything to write about the money subpart so wrote about the Aktuelle Kamera instead
    I did the other question but some different points. I just talked about how bad the DDR was before with quotes and how they couldn't travel and everything was colourful blah blah blah letters from the father etc.

Anyone else feel like 250 words is nowhere near right? I wrote at least 4 pages lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethanisme)
    I did the other question but some different points. I just talked about how bad the DDR was before with quotes and how they couldn't travel and everything was colourful blah blah blah letters from the father etc.

Anyone else feel like 250 words is nowhere near right? I wrote at least 4 pages lol
    I agree. My practise essays that I did were 500 words each. I wrote 3 pages in the exam and my handwriting is quite small with small spaces

ReputationRep:
    Dam im so terrible at German I got U in reading and listening and B in goodbye lenin writing and my speaking is in June. I did the specimen 2018 paper

ReputationRep:
    I need to do an individual research project just wondering if anyone here has done one and what sort of topics you discussed.

ReputationRep:
    What was the goodbye Lenin question?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.