Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Should he have done that?

Me and this guy agreed to start talking a couple weeks ago. However, I thought things were going well until LN where he necked another girl. This girl then sent me a message of a pic of them two all over eachother (knowing who I was). I saw her today and she started grinning at me but when I noticed she hid behind the wall. I mean I know we weren't together but if he thought things weren't working out is rather him tell me no than for me to go through what I saw LN. Help:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and this guy agreed to start talking a couple weeks ago. However, I thought things were going well until LN where he necked another girl. This girl then sent me a message of a pic of them two all over eachother (knowing who I was). I saw her today and she started grinning at me but when I noticed she hid behind the wall. I mean I know we weren't together but if he thought things weren't working out is rather him tell me no than for me to go through what I saw LN. Help:/
    It sounds like either he's been leading you on, you've had the wrong idea or a mixture of the two.

He sounds like a waste of your time though. Better finding out now than later!

ReputationRep:
    If it was clear you were just "seeing" one another, then he's allowed to date other people

The girl sounds really immature though

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 21, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.