Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am starting at Hertfordshire Uni in September doing BA Photography. I'm desperately trying to find out if I can have a kettle in my room. Does anybody know??

Also, what would be the top 10 essentials to bring from home to help me survive

Many thank
    Libby
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey Libby,

They were allowed last time I was in the De Havilland Halls unless the rules have changed recently.
    It could be worth contacting the accommodations office directly to find out :

[email protected]

Top 10 essential items! Always a tough one as they can be a little different for everybody. My personal list always involved stuff like a TV/consoles etc haha.

But the student room has a great little guide on some essential items:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...sity-checklist

Hope this helps, and all the best with your studies!

David

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.