Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now


University Navigation

    • Thread Starter


    I am starting at Hertfordshire Uni in September doing BA Photography. I'm desperately trying to find out if I can have a kettle in my room. Does anybody know??

    Also, what would be the top 10 essentials to bring from home to help me survive

    Many thank

    Hey Libby,

    They were allowed last time I was in the De Havilland Halls unless the rules have changed recently.
    It could be worth contacting the accommodations office directly to find out :

    [email protected]

    Top 10 essential items! Always a tough one as they can be a little different for everybody. My personal list always involved stuff like a TV/consoles etc haha.

    But the student room has a great little guide on some essential items:

    Hope this helps, and all the best with your studies!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 18, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.