The Student Room Group

Residency evidence help?

So after I applied for student finance I received a residency form to complete and send back to them with evidence that I have lived in england/confirming my address since september 2012 up till now. The problem is I don't have any documents before 2014 because my mom doesn't keep documents that old. :/
If I request a letter from my secondary school confirming my address and that I have attended school from such to such date, would that be alright?
Reply 1
Original post by H583
So after I applied for student finance I received a residency form to complete and send back to them with evidence that I have lived in england/confirming my address since september 2012 up till now. The problem is I don't have any documents before 2014 because my mom doesn't keep documents that old. :/
If I request a letter from my secondary school confirming my address and that I have attended school from such to such date, would that be alright?

Yes, but if you can get more it would help. Letters from GP or dentist confirming the date when you were first registered with them could also be useful. It's not a good idea for your Mum to throw away old documents, as they will also provide proof of her residency.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending