Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Crown place (Uni of Liverpool 2017) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else staying in Crown Place 2017. Is it worth the price ?
    I've also seen reviews that the accommodation staff are very strict regarding music ect?
    Nevertheless im still going the rooms look really nice.

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VMD100)
    I am
    Nice have you visited the rooms yet or had a tour round them? What course will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying in Crown Place as well. I think the prices are a little much but the rooms are so nice I can't really complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Max12121)
    Nice have you visited the rooms yet or had a tour round them? What course will you be studying?
    Yeah I looked at them on one of the open days last year - Veterinary medicine, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VMD100)
    Yeah I looked at them on one of the open days last year - Veterinary medicine, how about you?
    Business management (with a year in industry)

ReputationRep:
    1st year undergrad, I've put down Crown Place as my 1st and 2nd preference but after reading some of these reviews I'm probably going to be staying in private halls

https://www.studentcrowd.com/hall-l1...pool-liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirated)
    1st year undergrad, I've put down Crown Place as my 1st and 2nd preference but after reading some of these reviews I'm probably going to be staying in private halls

https://www.studentcrowd.com/hall-l1...pool-liverpool
    I'm currently at the University of Liverpool and everyone I know loves Crown Place. The few people who have a bad experience are more likely to put down a bad review, remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I'm currently at the University of Liverpool and everyone I know loves Crown Place. The few people who have a bad experience are more likely to put down a bad review, remember.
    Yeah I was sceptical at first after seeing loads of bad reviews about being not social and that.But I guess how good it is depends on how you make the most of it. But for every bad review I see a good review counteracting the bad reviews point

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was sceptical at first after seeing loads of bad reviews about being not social and that.But I guess how good it is depends on how you make the most of it. But for every bad review I see a good review counteracting the bad reviews point
    People who like it are less likely to leave a review because they have nothing to complain about! You've got the right attitude; it's all down to the individual! I hope you're looking forward to September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    People who like it are less likely to leave a review because they have nothing to complain about! You've got the right attitude; it's all down to the individual! I hope you're looking forward to September!
    I really can't wait. I've been to look at the rooms and their amazing compared to other rooms I've seen, a bit expensive but nonetheless really nice.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else staying in Crown Place 2017. Is it worth the price ?
    I've also seen reviews that the accommodation staff are very strict regarding music ect?
    Nevertheless im still going the rooms look really nice.
    I've applied for it

I'd say it's worth the price, looked nice on the open day, bit expensive compared to accommodation at other unis though.

Poll
Liquorice: Love it, or loathe it?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.