Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Any last minute Spanish vocab websites for Edxecel? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have revised plenty of vocab but am wondering if there are any resources/websites that really draw in all the essentials for the Listening and Reading papers? (Just VERY nervous for the test as it's my first one and want it to be good ahah )
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Do some past papers.

...wait **** why did I tell you that? Now you're going to increase the grade boundaries with your improved grades, ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxxvatxxX)
    I have revised plenty of vocab but am wondering if there are any resources/websites that really draw in all the essentials for the Listening and Reading papers? (Just VERY nervous for the test as it's my first one and want it to be good ahah )
    Memrise!!!!!! There will be a course for Edexcel Spanish I'm pretty sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzen)
    Do some past papers.

...wait **** why did I tell you that? Now you're going to increase the grade boundaries with your improved grades, ****.
    Too late, I've already done them a week ago xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Onocrotalus)
    Memrise!!!!!! There will be a course for Edexcel Spanish I'm pretty sure
    I've tried to find a good set, but I just can't seem to find a decent one

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to find a good set, but I just can't seem to find a decent one
    https://www.memrise.com/course/89252...cabulary-list/

^is this not a good one? Even if it doesn't cover everything on the course it will be at GCSE level still, so there will be some overlap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Onocrotalus)
    https://www.memrise.com/course/89252...cabulary-list/

^is this not a good one? Even if it doesn't cover everything on the course it will be at GCSE level still, so there will be some overlap.
    Yeah, I guess I'll just go through that one

Thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    Quizlet is very good!! My username is LucyHarris64 and I have recently just added 6 lots of Spanish vocabulary that tends to come up a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyHarris64)
    Quizlet is very good!! My username is LucyHarris64 and I have recently just added 6 lots of Spanish vocabulary that tends to come up a lot!
    Thank you so SO much!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.