Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

my boyfriend broke up with me and now i dont feel like going to prom Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanel_666)
    thank u so much your so right.. I will work hard and try to forget him, i'm sorry about your prom experience btw you're really pretty he must have been very stupid to cheat
    good! lol thank you
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    *maybe
    maybe you should go to school
    Lmao shots fired

(Original post by _princessxox)
    okay first of all, your exams are wayyyyyy more important than any boy, you're gonna learn this the hard way but in high school 99.9% of boys are trash, forget them. focus on school, become motivated and set yourself revision targets, put your head down and study hard, don't mess up because of some irrelevant boy.
    As for prom, i went through the exact same thing except he didn't find someone else, i found him with someone else
    I didn't end up going even though my friends begged me to, and i regret it now tbh because they had the best night, remember you have like a hundred reasons to attend and only one to stay at home so just go
    Word! 🙌

ReputationRep:
    Since no one has asked you YET...

Spoiler:
    Show

How are you feeling now?

ReputationRep:
    you should have posted a pic OP

someone would have probably offered to go with you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #lordonthebeat)
    Since no one has asked you YET...

Spoiler:
    Show

How are you feeling now?

Whoa the timing of this is so coolio my prom is tomorrow !!
    Honestly I feel gr8
    over him, got another date hehe, my exams went quite well n I'm definitely going to prom tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    you should have posted a pic OP

someone would have probably offered to go with you...
    flattered man but I got someone now

ReputationRep:
    _princessxox this is how we became friends !
    mad ting

ReputationRep:
    _princessxox this is how we became friends !
    mad ting
    I know omggg what qts we are

ReputationRep:
    Whoa the timing of this is so coolio my prom is tomorrow !!
    Honestly I feel gr8
    over him, got another date hehe, my exams went quite well n I'm definitely going to prom tomorrow!
    All in good spirits - I see! Have a rocking time tomorrow. :-) I shall check up on you later. :-)

ReputationRep:
    flattered man but I got someone now
    but you didnt ask me? wtf :s

ReputationRep:
    I know omggg what qts we are
    ikrrr so cute man :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #lordonthebeat)
    All in good spirits - I see! Have a rocking time tomorrow. :-) I shall check up on you later. :-)
    thank u !!

ReputationRep:
    okay first of all, your exams are wayyyyyy more important than any boy, you're gonna learn this the hard way but in high school 99.9% of boys are trash, forget them. focus on school, become motivated and set yourself revision targets, put your head down and study hard, don't mess up because of some irrelevant boy.
    As for prom, i went through the exact same thing except he didn't find someone else, i found him with someone else
    I didn't end up going even though my friends begged me to, and i regret it now tbh because they had the best night, remember you have like a hundred reasons to attend and only one to stay at home so just go
    True trueee.. even though it's a late reply. He aint worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pirko)
    but you didnt ask me? wtf :s
    soz bby

ReputationRep:
    Show up looking drop-dead gorgeous and make him regret it lol

EDIT: oh wait is this an old thread

ReputationRep:
    soz bby
    nah its cool i prefer being sideman anyway, less stress

ReputationRep:
    i have the nicest dress, my parents have paid for a rolls-royce and a make up artist for my prom but my date/ex broke up with me I feel sooooo horrible i just want to cry and eat ice cream and im going to fail my exams at this point we were together for 11 months idk what i did wrong but he said he has found someone else
    just go and have fun with your friends honestly it doesnt matter ; i remember for year 11 prom and i fancied this guy all year long and then at prom i saw him snogging his friend and turned out they were a couple but it didnt matter cause i was with my friends so i was still able to have a good time. I understand this isn't the same scenario but like idk life is for living so please don't let a guy ruin your night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pirko)
    nah its cool i prefer being sideman anyway, less stress
    exactly man what's not to love

ReputationRep:
    i have the nicest dress, my parents have paid for a rolls-royce and a make up artist for my prom but my date/ex broke up with me I feel sooooo horrible i just want to cry and eat ice cream and im going to fail my exams at this point we were together for 11 months idk what i did wrong but he said he has found someone else
    I'm a guy and I would never dump a girl just before prom, that's just nasty.

Your parents have kindly forked out the dosh for your big bash, silly to waste it just because your loser of a boyfriend broke up with you.

Ask a hot male friend to take you to the Prom and make sure you have the amazing time ever. Stick all the fabulous photos of you looking hot with your date on your Instagram / Facebook etc. so your ex can see you are so happy, so moved on, and so over him.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 30, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.