Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Hi,
    I had a question regarding the student finance form...
    So you know when the person who is supporting your application first starts the application, they get asked whether they filled in a self assessment...
    I think my parents accidentally said yes instead of no, and they can't go back and change it...
    I don't really know what to do now?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkle110)
    Hi,
    I had a question regarding the student finance form...
    So you know when the person who is supporting your application first starts the application, they get asked whether they filled in a self assessment...
    I think my parents accidentally said yes instead of no, and they can't go back and change it...
    I don't really know what to do now?
    They need to ring SFE themselves and explain the mixup.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sparkle110,

Thank you for your question.

If your parents have made a mistake while providing their financial information online and have submitted it, they won't be able to change it online. They will need to write in to student finance by post with a cover letter confirming the mistake and filling out a paper pff2 form which can be found on www.slc.co.uk/householdincome with their financial information again.

Thank you.
    Kruti

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.