Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Life Is Strange!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Omg so this is my favourite game and its just been confirmed they're making a s2!!!

Anyone else excited for it? What do you think its gonna be about?

ReputationRep:
    YES, I played each episode the same day it was released, LiS is so good.
    The game style itself is beautiful, especially the soundtrack. The storyline is powerful and the characters were well thought out. Never played a game like this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The scene with Nathan's voice message to Max KILLED MY SOUL :emo:

Genuinely can't wait for S2, and hope it's as good, if not better, than S1 :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    This game made me so depressed. I can't imagine what season 2 would be about. I can imagine season 2 following where Chloe and Max goes after the town is destroyed. That would make season 2 very interesting. However, I don't how it could continue a interesting story with the ending where Chloe dies. Life is Strange just isn't Life is Strange without Chloe.

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed?! Where :zomg:

I don't know if I can handle a game like that again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    Confirmed?! Where :zomg:

I don't know if I can handle a game like that again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoVni44YBtE

Well its not called Life is Strange 2. But its a new life is strange game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoVni44YBtE

Well its not called Life is Strange 2. But its a new life is strange game.
    Somehow I missed that while being subscribed :laugh:

Definitely looking forward to the release of that

ReputationRep:
    I saw this and I am so so so excited!!!! :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    YES, I played each episode the same day it was released, LiS is so good.
    The game style itself is beautiful, especially the soundtrack. The storyline is powerful and the characters were well thought out. Never played a game like this
    Spoiler:
    Show

The scene with Nathan's voice message to Max KILLED MY SOUL :emo:

Genuinely can't wait for S2, and hope it's as good, if not better, than S1 :ahee:
    Nice! This game truly made me depressed for a week :rofl: The characters and music and environment really did have a massive impact on the player

Spoiler:
    Show

Which ending did you go for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    Nice! This game truly made me depressed for a week :rofl: The characters and music and environment really did have a massive impact on the player

Spoiler:
    Show

I love the music on this game. I have around 2/3 songs on my spotify.
    Some of the dialogue was a bit weird.

I dont think you need spoiler tags as most people who clicked on this thread would know what happens.

Spoiler:
    Show

Ik you weren't asking me, but I went with save Chloe. Just let it happen instead of changing time again. Its a storm. (yes it was caused by you travelling back in time, but you didn't know that at first, why did you have the powers?)

I loved and hated Warren at the same time. So I made a joke up with my sister that I only saved Chloe so theres a chance that Warren would die.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched a play through of the first game and thought it was a great game. Just never got around to actually playing it myself. I'm excited with this news, and hopefully it'll give me more of a reason to actually play the first one.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I have the whole soundtrack on my phone :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Had to save Chloe, the whole game was BECAUSE of Chloe, and she's the only one who knew everything that happened. I though it would be pointless if you save Arcadia Bag by letting Chloe die, it would literally be as if nothing happened. What ending did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Had to save Chloe, the whole game was BECAUSE of Chloe, and she's the only one who knew everything that happened. I though it would be pointless if you save Arcadia Bag anbu letting Chloe die, it would literally be as if nothing happened. What ending did you choose?

Spoiler:
    Show

The choice you made was the right choice!

Most people would disagree saying "your gonna let a whole town die just to save one person"

Well first of all its a storm, not everyones gonna die. Second yes I am. Im not going to kill someone/ travel back in time so they die just so a storm doesn't happen. If it was the other way round, so kill the whole town to save Chloe, I wouldn't do that either. (well i say that idk) You can't be sure what would happen if you did travel back in time anyway.

I feel like if you did save the town, like what you said your whole progress will be wiped away.

ReputationRep:
    Goddamn it Chloe.

The scene where you interact with Chloe's dad is incredible, and the realisation that you have to go back after that scene ends. Wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Goddamn it Chloe.

The scene where you interact with Chloe's dad is incredible, and the realisation that you have to go back after that scene ends. Wow
    Finding where to put the damn keys took me so long. Hearing the same thing over and over again.

Hearing Chloe say "Thats a dollar for the swear jar" for the 1000th time is enough to make anyone insane.

ReputationRep:
    Finding where to put the damn keys took me so long. Hearing the same thing over and over again.

Hearing Chloe say "Thats a dollar for the swear jar" for the 1000th time is enough to make anyone insane.
    I remember having to google it

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Had to save Chloe, the whole game was BECAUSE of Chloe, and she's the only one who knew everything that happened. I though it would be pointless if you save Arcadia Bag by letting Chloe die, it would literally be as if nothing happened. What ending did you choose?

I love the music on this game. I have around 2/3 songs on my spotify.
    Some of the dialogue was a bit weird.

I dont think you need spoiler tags as most people who clicked on this thread would know what happens.

Spoiler:
    Show

Ik you weren't asking me, but I went with save Chloe. Just let it happen instead of changing time again. Its a storm. (yes it was caused by you travelling back in time, but you didn't know that at first, why did you have the powers?)

I loved and hated Warren at the same time. So I made a joke up with my sister that I only saved Chloe so theres a chance that Warren would die.

I play Syd matter - Obstacles on my guitar actually! I have the rest of the songs on my Spotify too :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I can see where both of you are coming from by saying that if you didn't save Chloe it was like nothing has changed but I saved Arcadia Bay because I really liked Kate and I didn't want her to die :emo: She was going through a lot and I didn't want to see her get hurt more

The dark room scene was a nightmare for me, I really didn't want Max to get tortured :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I play Syd matter - Obstacles on my guitar actually! I have the rest of the songs on my Spotify too :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I can see where both of you are coming from by saying that if you didn't save Chloe it was like nothing has changed but I saved Arcadia Bay because I really liked Kate and I didn't want her to die :emo: She was going through a lot and I didn't want to see her get hurt more

The dark room scene was a nightmare for me, I really didn't want Max to get tortured :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show

Kate actually died in my game. Got one wrong. Got the one about her parents right.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Kate actually died in my game. Got one wrong. Got the one about her parents right.

Spoiler:
    Show

Aww, I did everything to saved her. Glad she made it through for me!

Did it upset you when she didn't make it?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww, I did everything to saved her. Glad she made it through for me!

Did it upset you when she didn't make it?

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah it did actually. I just thought that it was impossible to save her when she jumped off only to find that you can.

Her character wasn't enough for me to kill Chloe though. (cause she would still be alive if i went back)

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like it personally. Good idea executed poorly. I didn't like the design or the dialouge. I do like these types of games such as the walking dead and GoT ones from telltale but enix got it a bit wrong which is a shame as it could have been great

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.