Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Most overrated/underrated your clubs players of all time

ReputationRep:
    Which of your clubs players of all time are overrated and underrated by fellow fans of your club

My club
    Bolton
    Underrated
    Daniel Braaten

Overrated
    Martin Petrov

ReputationRep:
    My club

Arsenal

Overrated - Can't really think of any, maybe Laurent Koscielny, he's really overrated

Underrated - Fabregas

As an Arsenal player, that guy single handedly carried our team for like 8 years, when the only other players on his level was RVP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BikeLike)
    My club

Arsenal

Overrated - Can't really think of any, maybe Laurent Koscielny, he's really overrated

Underrated - Fabregas

As an Arsenal player, that guy single handedly carried our team for like 8 years, when the only other players on his level was RVP.
    Virtually the entire Arsenal team is overrated. I think Giroud is actually a bit underrated, he scores more goals than I think people realise.

From my team, Tottenham, it's hard to say who I think is really that overrated outside of maybe Kyle Walker. I think Son is underrated by football fans in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't support Livepool but Coutinho is up there with the most overrated, couldn't lace Eriksen's boots

ReputationRep:
    Man utd:
    Most overrated- Wayne Rooney.
    Most underrated- Park Ji-sung or Michael Carrick.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester United:
    Most Overrated - Antonio Valencia (Getting better a RB but would prefer an actual RB)
    Most Underrated - Jesse Lingard

ReputationRep:
    man like hbk

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 22, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.