Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Most overrated/underrated your clubs players of all time Watch

ReputationRep:
    Which of your clubs players of all time are overrated and underrated by fellow fans of your club

My club
    Bolton
    Underrated
    Daniel Braaten

Overrated
    Martin Petrov

ReputationRep:
    My club

Arsenal

Overrated - Can't really think of any, maybe Laurent Koscielny, he's really overrated

Underrated - Fabregas

As an Arsenal player, that guy single handedly carried our team for like 8 years, when the only other players on his level was RVP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BikeLike)
    My club

Arsenal

Overrated - Can't really think of any, maybe Laurent Koscielny, he's really overrated

Underrated - Fabregas

As an Arsenal player, that guy single handedly carried our team for like 8 years, when the only other players on his level was RVP.
    Virtually the entire Arsenal team is overrated. I think Giroud is actually a bit underrated, he scores more goals than I think people realise.

From my team, Tottenham, it's hard to say who I think is really that overrated outside of maybe Kyle Walker. I think Son is underrated by football fans in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't support Livepool but Coutinho is up there with the most overrated, couldn't lace Eriksen's boots

ReputationRep:
    Man utd:
    Most overrated- Wayne Rooney.
    Most underrated- Park Ji-sung or Michael Carrick.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester United:
    Most Overrated - Antonio Valencia (Getting better a RB but would prefer an actual RB)
    Most Underrated - Jesse Lingard

ReputationRep:
    man like hbk

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 22, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.