Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

What's the best revision guide for economics?

ReputationRep:
    I want to start self teaching it (see this: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4233122) and I've always used CGP in the past but I want what is the most comprehensive revision guide and student book (so I can learn everything)?

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    The CGP revision A2 guide is really really good for the new spec - every board too. My teacher and a tutor i had agreed it's much better than he textbook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdearohdear)
    The CGP revision A2 guide is really really good for the new spec - every board too. My teacher and a tutor i had agreed it's much better than he textbook
    So if I got the revision guide you think I'd be able to get all the information I need and I wouldn't need a textbook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    So if I got the revision guide you think I'd be able to get all the information I need and I wouldn't need a textbook?
    yeah the large majority of it should be there, just double check each section against your exam board's spec to make sure its all there. It may seem like extra effort, but i have to do this even with the exam board's textbook

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.