*sigh* I just get sad like this for no reason
    WHY ARE WE STILL HERE. JUST TO SUFFER. yes, I watch too much pewdiepie

ReputationRep:
    same tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxrxh)
    same tbh

ReputationRep:
    I feel so stressed right now how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxrxh)
    I feel so stressed right now how old are you?
    23. Turning 24 soon but I still feel like I'm 15 . My profile says 24 because I've given fake dob when registering lol. You?
    hmm why is talking about death getting censored and edited out of my post. Weird. I just mentioned it briefly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Now here's the thing, it's an existential issue, not a mental one

me when i know i'm procrastinating, but i can't bring myself to revise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)

me when i know i'm procrastinating, but i can't bring myself to revise
    my name eh jeff

ReputationRep:
    I feel you. I am perpetually sad. Everyone and everything is boring and I cannot enjoy the moment. Help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    I watch too much pewdiepie
    This is your problem right here.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you lot so sad be happy I mean I know it's easier said than done but...

well yeah be happy I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like s*** today and all, but ne'mind. Just have to cancel anything you don't HAVE to do and just make the most of the lazy day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I feel you. I am perpetually sad. Everyone and everything is boring and I cannot enjoy the moment. Help me
    in my case it's the opposite right now. everyone is ****ing out enjoying themselves. and i want to join them but i cant. im stuck at home because i just know that if i go out my stupid *****y panic attacks and flashbacks will try to drive me insane. i mean i could still go out on lots of valium but its no fun when you are drugged up into oblivion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    This is your problem right here.
    nah lol
    (Original post by Katzen)
    Why are you lot so sad be happy I mean I know it's easier said than done but...

well yeah be happy I guess.
    *growls* make me then

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I feel like s*** today and all, but ne'mind. Just have to cancel anything you don't HAVE to do and just make the most of the lazy day.
    omg lol i read that as 'and i just mate most of the day'

I miss being unemployed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim98)
    I miss being unemployed
    eh its not really that fun. and people think you are a golddigger/prostitute lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    omg lol i read that as 'and i just mate most of the day'
    That almost sounds ideal, but I don't want the kids at the end of it all :lol:

(Original post by Ciel.)
    eh its not really that fun. and people think you are a golddigger/prostitute lol
    Hmm, you can still be sexually active and employed lmao, I always make time for that I don't think anyone thought I was a prostitute when I was unemployed tho haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Now here's the thing, it's an existential issue, not a mental one

I get the same sometimes. I'm sure you'll brighten up soon. Nice reference, i like it aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim98)
    Hmm, you can still be sexually active and employed lmao, I always make time for that I don't think anyone thought I was a prostitute when I was unemployed tho haha.
    I live with my boyfriend and he pays for everything etc. I quit my job like a year ago (or two years ago idk....) so now some people think Im only in a relationship with him because of his money

(Original post by Ciel.)
    I live with my boyfriend and he pays for everything etc. I quit my job like a year ago (or two years ago idk....) so now some people think Im only in a relationship with him because of his money
    Well you can't listen or care what people think, but I'd probably just try to find employment so you feel more independent

Poll
Should gherkins be in burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.