The Student Room Group

Anyone finished exams and getting rid of their books?

Just thought it might be a good idea for people to post if they are getting rid of any books so others have the chance to ask about them/get them.

I know i'm looking for any books on economics, physics, chemistry, biology, maths and further maths, and possibly geology.

But it might turn out to be useful for everyone :smile: I hope it does!
all my books i plan to bin unless ill use them in future so now my gcses are in the bin
I remember in gcses i thought i failed my P2 and p3 exam. when i went home i ripped up the pages from my physics guide, threw it on the ground and repeatedly stepped on it until my rage went away
Original post by galingo
I remember in gcses i thought i failed my P2 and p3 exam. when i went home i ripped up the pages from my physics guide, threw it on the ground and repeatedly stepped on it until my rage went away

wow...
Original post by galingo

I'm curious to know what you got on results day...
Original post by brainzistheword
I'm curious to know what you got on results day...

lol...suprisingly i got an a in p2 and a b in p3 but because i got an a in p1 aswell it rounded up to an A overall. And i literally thought i got an E. to be fair the grade boundaries were ridiculously low.
Original post by galingo
lol...suprisingly i got an a in p2 and a b in p3 but because i got an a in p1 aswell it rounded up to an A overall. And i literally thought i got an E. to be fair the grade boundaries were ridiculously low.

Hey well done! That's really impressive! :smile:
Just gave mine back to the school to be honest or charity.
Original post by pereira325
Just gave mine back to the school to be honest or charity.

That's a good idea! I've found a few good books in charity shops in the past
Original post by DreamerBeliever
all my books i plan to bin unless ill use them in future so now my gcses are in the bin

Why would you bin them if other people could use them :smile:
if someone would want them ... be my guest but i doubt it as ... new gcses and my handwritting messy but textbooks fine and if they want .. have my books :biggrin:

Original post by brainzistheword
Why would you bin them if other people could use them :smile:
Reply 11
Yeah after the last GCSE exam me and my friends gathered all our books and burnt them in a field... we even had marshmallows... (gave text books to the school)

Quick Reply

Latest