Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls and Romeo and Juliet Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody tell me the possible themes and characters to prepare quotes for in:

(a) Romeo and Juliet
    (b) A Christmas Carol
    (c) An Inspector Calls

It would be a massive help, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    An Inspector Calls: Wealth and Power, Blame, Class and Morality

Romeo and Juliet: Love, Fate and Violence

I'm sure there are more but after GCSE's you kinda rid your brain of everything you learnt!! (Sorry, we didn't study a Christmas Carol so I have no idea for that) Try a couple google searches - you might find something x

ReputationRep:
    For Romeo and Juliet:
    Characters- Romeo, Juliet, Nurse, Friar Lawrence, Mercutio/Tybalt/Young Men, maybe Parents and Children so for example the relationship between Lord Capulet and Juliet...
    Themes- Love, Death, Hate, Fate, Anger, Youth and Age, Violence and I doubt it will come up, but my teacher believes how time is presented in Romeo and Juliet would be good to revise as well!

I would suggest to prepare topic sentences for each one and then find a few quotes for them!
    Good luck for your exam xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinda_classy)
    An Inspector Calls: Wealth and Power, Blame, Class and Morality

Romeo and Juliet: Love, Fate and Violence

I'm sure there are more but after GCSE's you kinda rid your brain of everything you learnt!! (Sorry, we didn't study a Christmas Carol so I have no idea for that) Try a couple google searches - you might find something x
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracesravya23)
    For Romeo and Juliet:
    Characters- Romeo, Juliet, Nurse, Friar Lawrence, Mercutio/Tybalt/Young Men, maybe Parents and Children so for example the relationship between Lord Capulet and Juliet...
    Themes- Love, Death, Hate, Fate, Anger, Youth and Age, Violence and I doubt it will come up, but my teacher believes how time is presented in Romeo and Juliet would be good to revise as well!

I would suggest to prepare topic sentences for each one and then find a few quotes for them!
    Good luck for your exam xx
    Thanks and good luck to you too! x

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.