The Student Room Group

GCSE A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls and Romeo and Juliet

Can anybody tell me the possible themes and characters to prepare quotes for in:

(a) Romeo and Juliet
(b) A Christmas Carol
(c) An Inspector Calls

It would be a massive help, thank you!
An Inspector Calls: Wealth and Power, Blame, Class and Morality

Romeo and Juliet: Love, Fate and Violence

I'm sure there are more but after GCSE's you kinda rid your brain of everything you learnt!! (Sorry, we didn't study a Christmas Carol so I have no idea for that) Try a couple google searches - you might find something x
For Romeo and Juliet:
Characters- Romeo, Juliet, Nurse, Friar Lawrence, Mercutio/Tybalt/Young Men, maybe Parents and Children so for example the relationship between Lord Capulet and Juliet...
Themes- Love, Death, Hate, Fate, Anger, Youth and Age, Violence and I doubt it will come up, but my teacher believes how time is presented in Romeo and Juliet would be good to revise as well!

I would suggest to prepare topic sentences for each one and then find a few quotes for them!
Good luck for your exam xx
Reply 3
Original post by kinda_classy
An Inspector Calls: Wealth and Power, Blame, Class and Morality

Romeo and Juliet: Love, Fate and Violence

I'm sure there are more but after GCSE's you kinda rid your brain of everything you learnt!! (Sorry, we didn't study a Christmas Carol so I have no idea for that) Try a couple google searches - you might find something x

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by gracesravya23
For Romeo and Juliet:
Characters- Romeo, Juliet, Nurse, Friar Lawrence, Mercutio/Tybalt/Young Men, maybe Parents and Children so for example the relationship between Lord Capulet and Juliet...
Themes- Love, Death, Hate, Fate, Anger, Youth and Age, Violence and I doubt it will come up, but my teacher believes how time is presented in Romeo and Juliet would be good to revise as well!

I would suggest to prepare topic sentences for each one and then find a few quotes for them!
Good luck for your exam xx

Thanks and good luck to you too! :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending