Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Just wondered if anyone had studied the old Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector or the new Level 3 Award in Education and Training ? [This is the minimum qualification you need to teach in FE colleges.] There are so many online providers of this course so it would be important to choose one that was properly accredited, especially since they all cost a good few hundred pounds. Thanks.
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2017
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.