Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Carbocation question help Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RevisionGuide)
    Are you a frickin retard or something? The peak was at 3000-3100 in my eyes. Look at the insert, it says that a peak between 3000-3100 is an alkene fml. You're calling me cocky, but you're coming out like a know it all with some mad ego.
    I did not read the retard bit. You think I am a retard, you yourself were intellectually incapable to conceive the right answer and were adamant on a wrong logic for ages. These are pretty much the characteristics of a retard. I posted answer but no your intellectual ability forced you keep on acting like the retard. I would suggest getting eye test since in your eyes you couldn't see the proper answer. I am glad the person did not take your advice as he would have lost marks and I am happy he choose answers from "more able members".

Poll
Should gherkins be in burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.