The Student Room Group

Can't decide where to go for uni!!

Hey, so I've applied for nursing and i got offers from University of Birmingham and Birmingham city University. But idk which one to pick?! I feel like UOB would be scary by the fact that it's a Russell uni and I'll be surrounded by people much smarter than me so im scared that I won't be able to study comfortably of fit in. Whereas with BCU I think I'd be much more comfortable. The grade entry for both of then is BBB. What shall i do?? Advice plss
Original post by Palacexo
Hey, so I've applied for nursing and i got offers from University of Birmingham and Birmingham city University. But idk which one to pick?! I feel like UOB would be scary by the fact that it's a Russell uni and I'll be surrounded by people much smarter than me so im scared that I won't be able to study comfortably of fit in. Whereas with BCU I think I'd be much more comfortable. The grade entry for both of then is BBB. What shall i do?? Advice plss

I would always say go for the University of Birmingham, you'll get a more solid education. But it depends on which one you liked more when you went for interview and to see the campus and stuff.
Original post by Palacexo

It's a personal decision for you to make. Pick the one you think will be best for you, if you need to think about accommodation take that into account too.
once graduated no one cares were you were taught. look at the support each school gives. see if there is any feedback on them. if you attend the russell one no one is or should be looking down on you. you will be working harder than most students. your marking will be at the same level. if anything your above all the normal students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending