Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Any funny school stories? Watch

• Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I'll start with one.

In year 11 the day after I was in a school trip we had an assembly about what had happened the day before in the maths class (my maths class, but I was on the school trip)

Two of the students in that class had been expelled. One had been expelled for selling fireworks. The other had been expelled for setting them off and throwing them out of the window into the playground while there were still people in the playground going to lesson after lunch. Everyone celebrated them being expelled because they always disrupted the class

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what a shite class! those guys deserve to be respected! kudos to them for staying strong! lolz

me? i have too many, donut kno where 2 begin

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do

So I was in year 11. A few people in my maths class went on a trip. So I bought some fireworks from this dude. During the class, I set them off and threw them out off the window into the playground. There were still people in the playground but they were heading to class.

Me and the person I bought them from both got expelled..
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    There was a rather unpopular guy at school. He was rude, obnoxious and a show-off and a lot of people didn't like him. We had this sort of parents conference one evening, parents and students would go and ask questions about universities in general. The head of sixth form was talking about what students should do if they want to do medicine at uni. This guy's mum put her hand up and asked so confidently in front of everyone "my son is taking art, will he get into Oxford to do medicine?", the whole room erupted in laughter, probably because it was his mum who asked the question.

Funny because he's doing fashion at Goldsmiths now.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    There was a rather unpopular guy at school. He was rude, obnoxious and a show-off and a lot of people didn't like him. We had this sort of parents conference one evening, parents and students would go and ask questions about universities in general. The head of sixth form was talking about what students should do if they want to do medicine at uni. This guy's mum put her hand up and asked so confidently in front of everyone "my son is taking art, will he get into Oxford to do medicine?", the whole room erupted in laughter, probably because it was his mum who asked the question.

Funny because he's doing fashion at Goldsmiths now.
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.