Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Uni comp sci coursework, going to get 0% can't start it! :/

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So my course is joint honours of IT and Business. I've never done coding before and we went straight to javascript and there was no foundation set and we had a terrible lecturer. My mistake was I didnt take the initatitve and get motivated to start learning by myself and I disliked the module but I still got 70% in the first coursework with a lot of help from my friend. However, the coursework after that was HTML and CSS but it involved javascript and I am not good with that at all and I got 30% for HTML but I couldn't call any functions so I only got 30%. Then 2nd semester we had PHP and I've been having mental health issues so i missed labs and lecturers and I didn't even attempt anything till last week and I got an extension for the coursework till Tuesday. Everyone finished theirs on Tuesday and submitted it and i've done nothing and it was set in March! I just don't understand and get this, javascript and html is what I prefer a lot more. So now I have 4 days left and I've done the course on codecdemy but this is just so unnerving when I don't know what to do. My other modules i'm at a 2:1 in including IT modules but programming I am so screwed over and not sure I'll be able to get a good placement as I'm currently on 2:1 and on 49% with this being 100% coursework module.

ReputationRep:
    what do u need help with then?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.