Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Uni comp sci coursework, going to get 0% can't start it! :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    So my course is joint honours of IT and Business. I've never done coding before and we went straight to javascript and there was no foundation set and we had a terrible lecturer. My mistake was I didnt take the initatitve and get motivated to start learning by myself and I disliked the module but I still got 70% in the first coursework with a lot of help from my friend. However, the coursework after that was HTML and CSS but it involved javascript and I am not good with that at all and I got 30% for HTML but I couldn't call any functions so I only got 30%. Then 2nd semester we had PHP and I've been having mental health issues so i missed labs and lecturers and I didn't even attempt anything till last week and I got an extension for the coursework till Tuesday. Everyone finished theirs on Tuesday and submitted it and i've done nothing and it was set in March! I just don't understand and get this, javascript and html is what I prefer a lot more. So now I have 4 days left and I've done the course on codecdemy but this is just so unnerving when I don't know what to do. My other modules i'm at a 2:1 in including IT modules but programming I am so screwed over and not sure I'll be able to get a good placement as I'm currently on 2:1 and on 49% with this being 100% coursework module.

ReputationRep:
    what do u need help with then?

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.