Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

A sweet offer... Watch

So this guy I've liked for ages and I have just started seeing each other. I was talking to him about this event that I wasn't going to be able to go to as it's 2 hours away and I couldn't get transport. I wasn't even hinting or anything and he's offered to drive me there and back in the middle of the night just so I can go. Does this mean that he's into me and do guys do this as an agenda?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So this guy I've liked for ages and I have just started seeing each other. I was talking to him about this event that I wasn't going to be able to go to as it's 2 hours away and I couldn't get transport. I wasn't even hinting or anything and he's offered to drive me there and back in the middle of the night just so I can go. Does this mean that he's into me and do guys do this as an agenda?
    He's down to bang!

ReputationRep:
    He's got an agenda he wants your fanny.

(Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    He's down to bang!
    We've already had sex though 🤔
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    He's down to bang!
    This reminds me so much of the Twilight saga

ReputationRep:
    He wants more sex.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, what a sweet thing for him to do! Secondly, spending 2 hours in a car with someone is a pretty long time so he clearly wants to talk to you and get to know you more
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He wants it to be a recurring thing?!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sounds like he likes you and sounds like a good thoughtful guy. Good Luck!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.