Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medicine????? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have jus got my AS results. I really mucked up i was expecting higher grades. Is it still worth applying for medicine.

B- chemistry
    B- biology (1 mark off A)
    C- maths
    C- physics

I have got the work experience and will be attending a premed course in october.

Is/was anyone in the same position as me if so, wot unis did u apply to and wot offers did u get?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    go for it!!!

i got bccd (last yr in my AS results - due to illness)

although i had a letter from my doc sent to each uni i applied, i spent ages writing the best personal statement i could and when i went to an interview i spent 7days straight revising for it and in the end had to offers (which is all you need)

in the end i got abb!!! nemore qus??

@ end of ur personal statement bt b worthwhile writin sumfing like:

''although i know the grades i achieved in my as results were ................................ ........ i know i have the determination etc to succeed and achieve good a level grades''

(slightly more posh )

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.