Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Never had a girlfriend, wasting money Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello this past year has been very hard for me. I have never had a girlfriend and in my late 20s. I have gambled in the past but stopped but now I have been phoning these chat lines that cost money even though I don't have much. I don't know what to do, online dating never works and the chat lines are only way I can talk to girls how do I turn my life around

ReputationRep:
    Do P4P in south east asia. Most prozzies in the Phils/Thai are more discreet than 'civilian' women here.

(Original post by Samthefan)
    Hello this past year has been very hard for me. I have never had a girlfriend and in my late 20s. I have gambled in the past but stopped but now I have been phoning these chat lines that cost money even though I don't have much. I don't know what to do, online dating never works and the chat lines are only way I can talk to girls how do I turn my life around
    Awww I am sorry to hear that
    Maybe your friends could help you?

ReputationRep:
    the only real 2 friends I have are single like me even one of them said he really needed a girl but wasn't ready yet

the only real 2 friends I have are single like me even one of them said he really needed a girl but wasn't ready yet
    Awwwwwwwwww
    I am sorry to hear that, what about clubbing/partying?
    Is that not a potential dating scene?
    Or you could wait until the time is right
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You say online dating didn't work, what apps did you use and what do you mean it doesn't work?

ReputationRep:
    I used plenty of fish and free dating. I email people but they never reply. But then I created a fake profile with a fitter bloke, exactly the same messages and loads of girls replied so for me it doesn't work
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I used plenty of fish and free dating. I email people but they never reply. But then I created a fake profile with a fitter bloke, exactly the same messages and loads of girls replied so for me it doesn't work
    So it's your profile that needs working on then. Upload better pics of you to increase your chances of a reply. Of course better looking guys will get more replies but online dating is like that.

ReputationRep:
    you probably dont have a girlfriend because you and your dad sleep together with your massive keg bellies. go on a diet and then see if it works. just some advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    So it's your profile that needs working on then. Upload better pics of you to increase your chances of a reply. Of course better looking guys will get more replies but online dating is like that.
    your both ugly c*nts
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why not try speed dating, joining clubs based on your interests and approaching females?

Just approach them calmly and just have a conversation. The more you approach, the more chances you will get.

Be your best version, go to the gym, hit the weights, wear nice clothes, groom well, have a good hairstyle, be relaxed, have hobbies, do things that make you happy.

Things happen when you least expect it or happen or when you are not thinking of it.

Be happy!

ReputationRep:
    dont use chat up lines pls

just be yourself and develop more varied hobbies and meet girls at those said hobbies (eg sports, arts etc)

ReputationRep:
    people use chat up lines in 2017??? what???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.