Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Uni of Liverpool course at the Wirral met Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for a uni of Liverpool course where 2 years of it is held at the Wirral metropolitan college.
    What is travel like from Liverpool accommodation to the Wirral ? Is it close enough to travel each morning?
    I haven't been to the Wirral before so no idea how far it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llou26)
    I have an interview for a uni of Liverpool course where 2 years of it is held at the Wirral metropolitan college.
    What is travel like from Liverpool accommodation to the Wirral ? Is it close enough to travel each morning?
    I haven't been to the Wirral before so no idea how far it is!
    Hey! I'm doing the same course as you, actually. Psychology, right? The commute from Liverpool to the Wirral, especially the Twelve Quays campus where our course is held, is extreme quick and simple, just a 3 minute ride on the train then another 3 minute walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoJFT96)
    Hey! I'm doing the same course as you, actually. Psychology, right? The commute from Liverpool to the Wirral, especially the Twelve Quays campus where our course is held, is extreme quick and simple, just a 3 minute ride on the train then another 3 minute walk.

Perfect thanks! Yeah Its psychology are you staying in student accommodation or at home? If I get a place I'd have to find the nearest halls!

ReputationRep:
    Perfect thanks! Yeah Its psychology are you staying in student accommodation or at home? If I get a place I'd have to find the nearest halls!
    I'm staying in the Uni's accommodation (Crown Place) since I'm moving to Liverpool from Ireland. It's handy knowing that we have access to all of the University's facilities.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you guys. Wish mine was in the Wirral! My first year is all the way in St Helens and it's an hour bus journey. It'll be fine getting to Wirral Met, like Indigo says, just a quick train journey over the water.

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying in the Uni's accommodation (Crown Place) since I'm moving to Liverpool from Ireland. It's handy knowing that we have access to all of the University's facilities.
    My interview is coming up and I'm so confused of how to get there!! Do you know which train I need to get and from where to get me to the campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelicityMarie)
    Lucky you guys. Wish mine was in the Wirral! My first year is all the way in St Helens and it's an hour bus journey. It'll be fine getting to Wirral Met, like Indigo says, just a quick train journey over the water.
    Oh it must really suck having to travel that far!!
    My interview is coming up and I'm taking the train, would you happen to know what train I would need to get and from where to get me to campus?

ReputationRep:
    My interview is coming up and I'm so confused of how to get there!! Do you know which train I need to get and from where to get me to the campus?
    Twelve Quays, right? If I remember correctly there's still work on the Wirral Line so if you get the train from James Street station to Hamilton Square, the campus is a 5 minute walk away.

ReputationRep:
    Twelve Quays, right? If I remember correctly there's still work on the Wirral Line so if you get the train from James Street station to Hamilton Square, the campus is a 5 minute walk away.
    Thanks so much !

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.