Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Power electronics phd research groups

    • Thread Starter


    I'm considering a PhD in power electronics. I would like to work on handson power converter development preferably for renewable energy or electrical vehicle application. Which are the best universities undertaking such work with good industry partnership?

    Thanks a lot in advance
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.