Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

A level accounting help!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've been told by friends that grade boundaries are like this and that for me. But I'm a little confused about them🤔... So for my AS units I'm most likely to get E 's for both units. In A2 I've seen the units they are linked to business which is kind of easier for me since I do business too. And miss gave me a mini test on a few topics she said a lot of students struggle with and she told me I got a solid B grade!! 😀 but what I wanna know is, what will be my overall grade for accounting if, I was to get 2E's for AS and 2B's for A2?? Please help!!!! 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Will depend on the UMS! But probs a D or C overall... Difficult to say without knowing the UMS though... how can you be sure of going from an E to a B though ... retake the modules if you can!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.