Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Assange off the Swedish hook Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fx991esplus)
    As I said, read the news.
    As i'm such a nice guy ill help you out, don't thank me.

Now, to my knowledge to be impeached a US president has to be guilty of one of the following:

Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors

So, which of the above has Trump been found guilty of, in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Movementmoments)
    repeating soundbites without understanding or knowing the 'facts' behind them. LOL
    Incorrect. There's literally so many articles online about the issue. Here's one i had a look at a few minutes ago. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/po...-comey-denial/

At the end of the day, im not going to sit down and explain it to some 40 yo right wing moron because they dont know the current affairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    As i'm such a nice guy ill help you out, don't thank me.

Now, to my knowledge to be impeached a US president has to be guilty of one of the following:

Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors

So, which of the above has Trump been found guilty of, in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Incorrect. There's literally so many articles online about the issue. Here's one i had a look at a few minutes ago. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/po...-comey-denial/

At the end of the day, im not going to sit down and explain it to some 40 yo right wing moron because they dont know the current affairs.
    I'm well aware of current affairs. Don't see why you resort to ad hominem when I ask to you to back up your statements with facts. Crazy I know, justifying your argument with facts...

ReputationRep:
    I've given a fact right there. Read. God you're such a tool.
    Your fact is that Trump said 'No no, next question' at a press conference. A response politicians of all creeds use.

I'm a tool because I ask you to justify your statements?

ReputationRep:
    I've given a fact right there. Read. God you're such a tool.
    Stop hijacking the thread. This isn't about trump so this is quite irrelevant.

Anyways, Julian Assange is not quite off the British Police's hook. They said that they are going to have to arrest him because he failed to surrender in a court in 2010.

ReputationRep:
    There's no helping some people.

Any other anti-Trumpers who are actually able to explain why they think Trump should be impeached like to jump in?

"Because i said so" is a bit too Maxine Waters for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    Your fact is that Trump said 'No no, next question' at a press conference. A response politicians of all creeds use.

I'm a tool because I ask you to justify your statements?
    He said "no" which is contradictory to the memo which is lying. That can contribute to a case of impeachment.

You're a tool for not figuring this out.

(Original post by stoyfan)
    Stop hijacking the thread. This isn't about trump so this is quite irrelevant.

Anyways, Julian Assange is not quite off the British Police's hook. They said that they are going to have to arrest him because he missed a court proceeding in 2010.
    Yes I know

ReputationRep:
    There's no helping some people.

No, I can help you. Read the news.

ReputationRep:
    He said "no" which is contradictory to the memo which is lying. That can contribute to a case of impeachment.

You're a tool for not figuring this out.

Yes I know
    Contradictory to a memo Comey wrote. So it's Trump's word vs Comey's.

Anyway I'm no Trump fan just a fan of statements being substantiated with facts instead of a request for the other person to 'read the news'.

ReputationRep:
    No, I can help you. Read the news.
    Seriously, if you're happy to highlight the fact that you can only repeat left wing BS while having no clue what you're talking about i'm more than happy to oblige.

So...

Which crime/crimes do you believe Trum should be impeached for?

ReputationRep:
    Contradictory to a memo Comey wrote. So it's Trump's word vs Comey's.

Anyway I'm no Trump fan just a fan of statements being substantiated with facts instead of a request for the other person to 'read the news'.
    There's a lot more on this case. For starters from a strategic position you would never fire an FBI director when there's a running investigation on you unless you have nothing to lose.

Like it or not, this is a place for discussion not a place where I inform others of things thats been on the headlines for the last two weeks. Theres so much that even Ive forgotten details.

ReputationRep:
    Which crime/crimes do you believe Trum should be impeached for?
    Read the news.

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot more on this case. For starters from a strategic position you would never fire an FBI director when there's a running investigation on you unless you have nothing to lose.

Like it or not, this is a place for discussion not a place where I inform others of things thats been on the headlines for the last two weeks. Theres so much that even Ive forgotten details.
    I'm up to date with the headlines but you must agree it's easier for discussion to be constructive if you refer to a fact or argument to justify a statement. Instead of - "Make a statement" someone questions the statement and your response is "Read the news".

Discussion is enriched by facts not destroyed by them.

Anyway would you like to discuss the actual topic of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Read the news.
    Yep, read the news, nothing about Trump committing any crimes.

Could you help me out and tell me what crimes Trump has committed?

ReputationRep:
    Since someone is accusing him of rape, surely he should be subjected to a trial to see if he committed the crime or not? Why are they just rotting him off the hook without a fair trial?

ReputationRep:
    I'm up to date with the headlines but you must agree it's easier for discussion to be constructive if you refer to a fact or argument to justify a statement. Instead of - "Make a statement" someone questions the statement and your response is "Read the news".

Discussion is enriched by facts not destroyed by them.

Anyway would you like to discuss the actual topic of this thread?
    Fact: Trump fired Comey after he issued Subpoenas and refused to deny that he had asked investigations against a close affiliate should be dropped. His team have already also had contact with russia prior during tha campaign period.

You're obsessed with taking the moral highground about how "facts" should be presented. First of all, im obviously trolling because im not in the mood to inform someone of current affairs.

Ironically you havent contributed either.

ReputationRep:
    nothing about Trump committing any crimes.
    Either a) you dont know what a definition of crime is or b) you need to read the news.

ReputationRep:
    Fact: Trump fired Comey after he issued Subpoenas and refused to deny that he had asked investigations against a close affiliate should be dropped. His team have already also had contact with russia prior during tha campaign period.

You're obsessed with taking the moral highground about how "facts" should be presented. First of all, im obviously trolling because im not in the mood to inform someone of current affairs.

Ironically you havent contributed either.
    Never said anything about presentation of facts. Just that there should be some facts instead of 'read the news'.

For someone who is trolling you're pretty diligent in constructing replies to me.

Also that isn't irony.

ReputationRep:
    Never said anything about presentation of facts. Just that there should be some facts instead of 'read the news'.

For someone who is trolling you're pretty diligent in constructing replies to me.

Also that isn't irony.
    These facts should be common knowledge when discussing Trump. Sorry, but I dont have time for inept retards.

Why cant a troll be diligent?

What's ironic is that you keep on replying to me yet you expect me to stay on topic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.