Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

hi guys! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!! my name is Andrea, I'm a product deisgner in Italy, I've studied in Milan product design. Now I want to start a master course in London!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciccmter)
    Hi everyone!! my name is Andrea, I'm a product deisgner in Italy, I've studied in Milan product design. Now I want to start a master course in London!
    Ah where are going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XavierMyshkin)
    Ah where are going to study?
    I've found a very interesting course about rapid prototyping in Ravensbourne..do you have any suggest? thank you!

ReputationRep:
    No no! I don't know much about product design to be honest! I study in the UK and noticed you hadn't received any replies yet so thought I would say hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XavierMyshkin)
    No no! I don't know much about product design to be honest! I study in the UK and noticed you hadn't received any replies yet so thought I would say hi
    ah ok ok thank you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciccmter)
    ah ok ok thank you haha
    what's rapid prototyping? do you plan to work in the UK after?

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.