Could 64 be an A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey111)
    Could 64 be an A?
    Probably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kprime2)
    Probably
    you reckon it was that easy :/ im around a C/B grade at C3/4 and still didn't do too great maybe i had a bad day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ricogordon235)
    you reckon it was that easy :/ im around a C/B grade at C3/4 and still didn't do too great maybe i had a bad day
    if it was hard, then 64 would definitely be an A. if it was easy, then 64 still should be about an A

if you did badly in c1 you really need to go over it properly before you sit the c3 and c4 exam

ReputationRep:
    yeah only about 80 UMS in that one but should be getting 90+

if it was hard, then 64 would definitely be an A. if it was easy, then 64 still should be about an A

if you did badly in c1 you really need to go over it properly before you sit the c3 and c4 exam

ReputationRep:
    yeah only about 80 UMS in that one but should be getting 90+
    focus on c2 c3 and c4. They're going to be difficult papers as Edexcel makes the papers difficult each year. Expect the worse.

ReputationRep:
    focus on c2 c3 and c4. They're going to be difficult papers as Edexcel makes the papers difficult each year. Expect the worse.
    No they don;t make them harder - stop posting nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily, id say this year`s FP1 was a little easier than last years, maybe about the same- i think theyre just getting more creative and asking unfamiliar questions as people just memorise how to do questions now, not understand them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttley79)
    No they don;t make them harder - stop posting nonsense.
    oo triggered.
    they do man, just look at the papers from about 2005-2013 (barring c3 2013 which was tricky)

(Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    Not necessarily, id say this year`s FP1 was a little easier than last years, maybe about the same- i think theyre just getting more creative and asking unfamiliar questions as people just memorise how to do questions now, not understand them.
    Haven't seen this year's FP1. yeah unfamiliar questions translates to harder difficulty I guess for students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    you clearly do the former since you can't use sum formula

ReputationRep:
    cool bro, any tips on how to get them few extra marks because i seem to keep hitting the 70-75 UMS range?

QUOTE=kprime2;71566902]focus on c2 c3 and c4. They're going to be difficult papers as Edexcel makes the papers difficult each year. Expect the worse.[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    cool bro, any tips on how to get them few extra marks because i seem to keep hitting the 70-75 UMS range?
    Do every single past paper that exists, do the international papers too

ReputationRep:
    Do every single past paper that exists, do the international papers too
    Any tips for S1? need to get 100ums (got 70 ums minimum in both c1/c2 :/)
    Need 100 to get an A hopefully.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.