Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Alien Covenant Watch

ReputationRep:
    anyone seen the new film? shame there's no more engineers...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Moved this to 'Film' for you, you should get better responses here!

I have not watched it but I am so excited about it, going to watch it soon :yep:

ReputationRep:
    imdb and rt seem to be jacking off to it like crazy, but from what I've heard it's utter piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    Moved this to 'Film' for you, you should get better responses here!

I have not watched it but I am so excited about it, going to watch it soon :yep:
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frostyy)
    imdb and rt seem to be jacking off to it like crazy, but from what I've heard it's utter piss.
    better than Prometheus, but slightly disappointing, the film revealed so much about xenomorphs and their origin that they're not really that alien anymore!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimJam10)
    thanks!
    No worries! If there is anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    anyone seen the new film? shame there's no more engineers...
    If anyone knows a link where I can watch Alien covennant online then pls let me know here or pm, thanks
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    better than Prometheus, but slightly disappointing, the film revealed so much about xenomorphs and their origin that they're not really that alien anymore!
    I really liked prometheus

ReputationRep:
    Not seen it, but the trailer makes it look unspeakably silly and generic. I find it hard to fathom its been directed by Ridley Scott.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like standard Alien...

-Team finds aliens
    -Still don't know about Xenomorphs.
    -Team slowly gets picked off by Xenomorph through badly lit and probably damp corridors

ReputationRep:
    It's got the Alien formula, but it works. The acting is brilliant, on par with the orignal Alien, but the lead protagonist, attempts to be a Ripley copy, swearing where it's unwarranted and just feels off. The scenery is gorgeous and really does seem like another planet. It's not as good as Alien or Aliens, but better than Alien3 or Alien Resurrection (Which, to be fair, isn't that hard)
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I saw it last night, it was good. It certainly wasn't a bad film, but it wasn't good enough to get enthusiastic about. It's got me looking forward to further films though, which Prometheus never managed to do. Solid 7/10 from me.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen it yet but I do want to watch it. It's just a matter of when I can be asked to get off my backside to go and watch it.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.